• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

Peaceful Departure

Aug 14, 2023
I have no money, and basically no where to live. I live with my mom who kicks me out everytime her boyfriend comes over. This far i've stayed with my grandparents, but they're sick of the last minute notice and are no longer putting up with it. On sunday i don't have anywhere to stay. All my friends live near my ex who told hundreds of people i abused her in order to hide the fact that the truth is the opposite. Regardless it has me terrified to be in the area and now i don't have anywhere to go :(
I miss having a stable living situation, i miss having a home. I miss my family who loved me, now they view me as a useless failure after i got diagnosed with ptsd from their abuse. I desperately need help, but i know there's no help for me. I've exhausted my resources.

• Aww..
Reactions: ClownCringe and murun_b
FallingGrace

FallingGrace

Secretary of something
Mar 11, 2020
Which country do you live in? I can help out with resources if you're in the UK

Reactions: oddetoad and Peaceful Departure
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
She doesn't want you to hear her moan during sex
Your mother is not a good person

Reactions: Peaceful Departure
P

Peaceful Departure

Aug 14, 2023
Which country do you live in? I can help out with resources if you're in the UK
Im in western canada
She doesn't want you to hear her moan during sex
Your mother is not a good person
More so i don't want to hear it. Some rather traumatic things have happened in my past related to that, and everytime i've tried to talk to her about it i get something along the lines of "if you don't want to hear it, you can leave."
It's made it incredibly difficult to move forward with life when i've been unable to find stable housing for years. Just can't get my feet under me.
Then i get myself into trouble by helping others because i don't want to see others suffer as i have. Most recently that resulted in an incredibly abusive relationship.

Last edited: