Ryemi

Ryemi

Jealous of the dead
Apr 3, 2023
Look, I've been trying, gave the best I've got, but it's never enough. I'm tired, but I have this specific special person which is my boyfriend he's the only person that I truly have. I'm just feeling overwhelmed because of my mother "do this" "do that" "you need to try harder" "that's not good enough" IVE BEEN TRYING EVERYTHING BUT I CANT, I FUCKING CANT, IM TRYING BUT IM TIRED… but she doesn't seem to care at all..

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Jezzibell and StolenLife
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That person really sounds so insensitive, I think that existing is already tiring and awful enough without other people making existing even more unbearable. But anyway I wish you the best, it's certainly such a cruel world we exist in where people suffer all through no fault of their own.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
From most parent's perspectives seeing their child hurting can be exasperating. When their child hurts, they hurt, too, and they just don't know what to do. Obviously, I don't know your entire situation, but I think to the contrary of what you said, seeing you in such a "bad" way is tearing her up inside. She just doesn't know what to do to help you. Maybe you could put yourself in her shoes? Imagine if your child was in desperate circumstances how you might react. It's a bad situation for both of you. I hope you both get it sorted out.

Reactions: Bleedingheartbeat
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
Sometimes parents will drain us of energy and bombard us with expectations at the same time. They can even feed on the drama of the situation. It's 'tainted love'. If you have any way of distancing yourself, like a different living arrangement, that would help you to find yourself again.

Bleedingheartbeat

Bleedingheartbeat

One day at a time 🌻
May 12, 2023
From most parent's perspectives seeing their child hurting can be exasperating. When their child hurts, they hurt, too, and they just don't know what to do. Obviously, I don't know your entire situation, but I think to the contrary of what you said, seeing you in such a "bad" way is tearing her up inside. She just doesn't know what to do to help you. Maybe you could put yourself in her shoes? Imagine if your child was in desperate circumstances how you might react. It's a bad situation for both of you. I hope you both get it sorted out.
This right here❤️

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
In my experience people who constantly accuse you of not trying hard will never be satisfied with the level of effort you put in. Trust that you are doing your all to the best of your capabilities, which can vary from day to day.

Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
You owe your mother nothing. It's the other way around, she had you, she made all choices there, and implicit in those choices are the life long obligation she signed up for, not you. Impossible to tell people this and have them know it, though. They, you, gotta figure it out for yourself. I know a woman 40 yrs old, still damaged as fuck, still trying to do everything to get a little approval. In some cases, it just never happens. Start living for yourself, not her. It's a bag of bricks you're consenting to carrying around with you everywhere, and you can withhold that consent at any time.