• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

Ah.ow

scared person
Mar 12, 2024
the ER is not worthwhile, but the shelter doesn't have air conditioning. I wake every time recently with head pain, so I am crying about sleep.

but also recently, stress has gotten too high to be able to sleep enough. I am confused if sleep or no sleep is better?

if I get sleepy enough, it will be very hard to move. but I will still feel terror, and maybe that will keep me up. there's another kind of overwhelm when I feel terrors, that also I need a break from, which sleep might be, but I might be more scared and pained by dehydration headaches.

what might you try?

I didn't meet an aid related group that didn't disrespect this situation. nobody sounded invested or like they'd care much. ah everyone so far including me feels trapped in personal suffering?

• Hugs
Reactions: HighFlight
sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
What makes you feel terror when you go to sleep if I may ask?

HighFlight

HighFlight

Global Mod
Jun 28, 2023
I'm sorry you're suffering this way, and having it invalidated by dismissing the problems is torture in itself. Lack of sleep, extreme heat, debilitating headaches, emotional terror is a terrible combination. And it sounds like your stuck in an endless cycle.

Based on the way you explained it, it sounds like the heat in the shelter causes you to overheat while sleeping causing a bad headache. This leads to fear of sleeping, then lack of sleep, and you're suffering in-between exhaustion qand painful sleep. Did I get this right?

Do you get the headaches when sleep in cooler temperatures?

Reactions: Goku Black
A

Ah.ow

scared person
Mar 12, 2024
I'm sorry you're suffering this way, and having it invalidated by dismissing the problems is torture in itself. Lack of sleep, extreme heat, debilitating headaches, emotional terror is a terrible combination. And it sounds like your stuck in an endless cycle.

Based on the way you explained it, it sounds like the heat in the shelter causes you to overheat while sleeping causing a bad headache. This leads to fear of sleeping, then lack of sleep, and you're suffering in-between exhaustion qand painful sleep. Did I get this right?

Do you get the headaches when sleep in cooler temperatures?
thanks. sounds mostly right. maybe it sounds put into a story/profile, but I am too tired to put it another way. I am also in alot of pain because I am tired and sleep seems either coming or painful sleep delay is starting. eventually the overwhelm will do something, idk, and then it will keep continuing.

I get headaches from other things, but not as consistently and foredoomingly as this.

are there other air conditioned places at night than ER? they probably wouldn't let me in anyway, unless I said something else than my worry. and it'd be busy with interviewing me, scanning me, touching me, glaring at me, not sleep.

for public hospitals, it might also be not well air conditioned too. People I heard go to psychward, trying to get a night or few of indoor sleep. but hospitals are too abusive to assure me. somehow I slept at one once or twice. I don't understand.

Last edited: