kazewoatsumete

kazewoatsumete

hey come on and bury me!
Dec 11, 2022
Feeling frustrated that I've been starting to crave taking my SN every night. I thought I could go either way on CTB once I got it in my hands, but I just. Don't feel capable or willing to pick up the pieces of my life. I want to hold on until my Japan trip in April so badly, but my gut is telling me I need to do it sooner.
I want to know how I can push this feeling away until my date. It's agonizing when I so desperately want to go but can't yet.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: kunikuzushi, leeloosnow, Source Energy and 1 other person
Dr.Sleep (Im tired)

Dr.Sleep (Im tired)

Ave Maria
Feb 26, 2023
Wow, you're going to Japan? I have heard it is very beautiful there.

It seams like you are in a panic/identity crisis right now. I just sent you a PM with the intention of talking through some of your feelings.

hungry_ghost

hungry_ghost

جهاد
Feb 21, 2022
Feeling frustrated that I've been starting to crave taking my SN every night. I thought I could go either way on CTB once I got it in my hands, but I just. Don't feel capable or willing to pick up the pieces of my life. I want to hold on until my Japan trip in April so badly, but my gut is telling me I need to do it sooner.
I want to know how I can push this feeling away until my date. It's agonizing when I so desperately want to go but can't yet.
I... would go on the trip.

You can literally can always CTB later.

Reactions: Source Energy
Source Energy

Source Energy

I want to be where people areN'T...
Jan 23, 2023
You might feel different during the trip, and after. And no longer want to ctb.
I don't know your situation, maybe it will not change anything for you, in that case, SN will be waiting for you back home. Why not go to Japan anyway.
I considered going to Alaska, but my pain is such that I can no longer enjoy anything. I would just cry under the northern lights instead of home. If you think there is a chance you might enjoy yourself, go and have a last good time.

Reactions: fell
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do get that it can be so tiring when you wish to leave yet you feel trapped here. I just think that after all only you know when it's the right time to leave this world but it must be hard to deal with being in that situation. I wish you the best.

Reactions: Shadowlord900
pizzafiend

pizzafiend

Feb 4, 2023
I'm feeling pretty trapped by my life as well, do you mind elaborating on your circumstances? Sometimes it helps just to say them out loud.

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
You might feel different during the trip, and after. And no longer want to ctb.
I don't know your situation, maybe it will not change anything for you, in that case, SN will be waiting for you back home. Why not go to Japan anyway.
I considered going to Alaska, but my pain is such that I can no longer enjoy anything. I would just cry under the northern lights instead of home. If you think there is a chance you might enjoy yourself, go and have a last good time.
Alaska is the one place I would love to see before dying. It doesn't look like that'll be possible though.

To OP, I agree that you should go on the trip especially since it's so close. It may seem like an eternity to get there but consider how we're already in March.