• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

miauimon

miauimon

Oct 16, 2018
Hi.
I've had enough. Trusting people has broken me. And I can't hope forever. I've had enough.

How much and what do I need to overdose? I have different benzos, ritalin, painkillers, cough sirup. I live in CH so if anybody has someone more reliable HMU.

• Hugs
Reactions: Cursed4ever
L

LostSoul101

Student
Nov 7, 2020
Google it because it's very hard to die from an overdose nowadays. Medication / tablets are designed to not kill in an overdose. Google it.
You would have to have been stockpiling very strong drugs for years to have enough to be a fatal overdose. Hardly anyone dies from an overdose nowadays. They damage your organs and you go to hospital while you recover. This is all very easy to find out on the internet. But overdosing is the worst thing you can try. You won't die.

Last edited:
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
Which painkillers?