• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

iOnceFeltAlive

iOnceFeltAlive

Seeking peace
Jul 31, 2020
So I'm wondering what would be the sufficient amount of alcohol (hard liquor) that would be enough to end a life if I take Xanax after. And would it still be the same effect if I take the pills after drinking or do I have to take the pills before hand? Any guides available on this method?

Reactions: sarahlouise and Darrenloses
Darrenloses

Darrenloses

Student
Nov 27, 2018
I cannot really contribute.. that combo has killed many people in my town though

Reactions: Meditation guide, sarahlouise and iOnceFeltAlive
sarahlouise

sarahlouise

Jul 24, 2020
I drank through the day, vodka and wine and then took around 70 xans, planned to take 100 but couldn't get them all down, i was found though and ended up in itu for a day or two and had aspiration pneumonia.

I tried to do it all too quickly the other times and drank a bottle of wine followed by the xans straight after , made me sick , I did black out for a while but woke up and don't have any memory of what I did or where I went after

Last edited:
DeathBy1000Cuts

DeathBy1000Cuts

Aug 2, 2020
I did mix alcohol with Alprazolam and nothing bad happened,

iOnceFeltAlive

iOnceFeltAlive

Seeking peace
Jul 31, 2020
Damn I'm too broke for any legit methods. Fml

• Hugs
Reactions: Inferdan and Living_Hurts_so_Much
TheBigBurden

TheBigBurden

Antisocial and yet I’m here
Dec 27, 2019
Anyone know if this could work if you have no tolerance for these, like if i haven't drank or taken Xanax in a long time? Maybe add sleeping pills into the mix?

sarahlouise

sarahlouise

Jul 24, 2020
Anyone know if this could work if you have no tolerance for these, like if i haven't drank or taken Xanax in a long time? Maybe add sleeping pills into the mix?
Hey, I might be wrong but I've heard the best cocktail needs to be alcohol benzos and opioids but like @Darrenloses said people have died from taking just alcohol and benzos

Belit667

Belit667

Experienced
Aug 2, 2020

Why not the SN method then? Meto + Xanax + SN.

Reactions: sarahlouise
Belit667

Belit667

Experienced
Aug 2, 2020
I went to my doctor and asked for it, simulated symptoms and got a prescription no problem.

iOnceFeltAlive

iOnceFeltAlive

Seeking peace
Jul 31, 2020
I went to my doctor and asked for it, simulated symptoms and got a prescription no problem.
You actually asked for meto itself? Or you just said what symptoms you had? How old are you btw

Belit667

Belit667

Experienced
Aug 2, 2020
You actually asked for meto itself? Or you just said what symptoms you had? How old are you btw

Told about the symptoms and mentioned that I'd heard meto is good for that. I am 35.

Reactions: iOnceFeltAlive
iOnceFeltAlive

iOnceFeltAlive

Seeking peace
Jul 31, 2020
Told about the symptoms and mentioned that I'd heard meto is good for that. I am 35.
Wow that's pretty encouraging. I'm 24 and I'll do the same. However it'll be my first time seeing my new doctor. And I hope they dont try to look further into it.

Reactions: Belit667
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
I would seriously NOT recommend that you go that route. It's very dangerous and you could end up a cripple. Drug OD's (except heroin) are notoriously unreliable.

Reactions: Rocket1Rocket1