• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

darkandtwisty

darkandtwisty

Jul 10, 2024
You can technically overdose on anything but you'll basically feel like crap from levothyroxine. It'll make you sick.
Out of all of the years I've worked in pharmaceuticals (going on 14 years), I've never heard of ODing on levothyroxine. I'm sure it's possible, but chances of it being a successful attempt? Slim to none.

Reactions: BojackH
Endless_suffering

Endless_suffering

EVERYTHING IS F@CK3D
Jul 12, 2024
You can technically overdose on anything but you'll basically feel like crap from levothyroxine. It'll make you sick.
Out of all of the years I've worked in pharmaceuticals (going on 14 years), I've never heard of ODing on levothyroxine. I'm sure it's possible, but chances of it being a successful attempt? Slim to none.
What about topomax?

ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
What about topomax?
I've never heard of a fatality from a topamax overdose. A woman ingest 4g with no side effects. The most I've seen ingested was 20g, and the patient had a tonic clonic seizure but survived. Usually a topamax overdose will just make you very tired

Endless_suffering

Endless_suffering

EVERYTHING IS F@CK3D
Jul 12, 2024
I've never heard of a fatality from a topamax overdose. A woman ingest 4g with no side effects. The most I've seen ingested was 20g, and the patient had a tonic clonic seizure but survived. Usually a topamax overdose will just make you very tired
All I have is 6g I won't waste my time then lol

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Is that from your own professional experience?

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
That is from reading medical reviews on topamax overdoses around ~2019 when I was last prescribed it
It seemed to me from prior posts that you worked in the medical field in some capacity so I was just curious. But maybe you're just really good at educating yourself.

ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
It seemed to me from prior posts that you worked in the medical field in some capacity so I was just curious. But maybe you're just really good at educating yourself.
I have worked in the medical field! I have a Bachelor's in a specialized health field, was working on my doctorate, and am a few credits away from a Bachelor's in biomedical science. I also do usually just do a lot of research too though before I respond on here bc I still have university access to restricted medical journals

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and LaVieEnRose
darkandtwisty

darkandtwisty

Jul 10, 2024
I was put on Topamax for migraine prevention. All I got was terrible brain fog and the worst case of suicidal ideation. And if you stop it cold turkey, you can experience seizures.