• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

I won't be Swedish

Sep 24, 2023
The quickest option for me to ctb would be to do an overdose. No drugs or anything illegal / that requires a prescription, what are my options? My idea was to go to my nearest pharmacy and just take something that would be enough. But what will do the work, and in which quantities? Also, can I just mix it up with any alcohol?

NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
Overdose is a notoriously shitty method that rarely works unless you have something like fentanyl.

OTC products are designed to be safe and are much more likely to permanently injure you [organ damage, for example] than kill you.

• Aww..
Reactions: undecided, peace_van, murmur and 3 others
cosmic-joke

cosmic-joke

Pharmacology master
Oct 6, 2023
The quickest option for me to ctb would be to do an overdose. No drugs or anything illegal / that requires a prescription, what are my options? My idea was to go to my nearest pharmacy and just take something that would be enough. But what will do the work, and in which quantities? Also, can I just mix it up with any alcohol?
Ok please listen, I am extremely experienced with I overdosing and pharmacology, it's extremely hard to die via overdose, unless you get SN you will have to use prescription drugs and anti emetics or you will just fuck up your kidneys, NO OTC DRUGS WILL KILL YOU. Look into ddmp2 thats the foolproof way to go.

• Informative
Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake
NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
Ok please listen, I am extremely experienced with I overdosing and pharmacology, it's extremely hard to die via overdose, unless you get SN you will have to use prescription drugs and anti emetics it you will just fuck up your kidneys, NO OTC DRUGS WILL KILL YOU. Look into ddmp2 thats the foolproof way to go.

I've tried overdosing almost a dozen times on both OTC and RX meds, obviously survived every attempt.

It's a shitty method unless you have SN, fentanyl [or analogues], etc.

• Hugs
Reactions: Misery99 and cosmic-joke
I

I won't be Swedish

Sep 24, 2023
I've tried overdosing almost a dozen times on both OTC and RX meds, obviously survived every attempt.

I wanted to use SN but I just can't get my hands on it :')

epiousion

epiousion

Just let me go already.
Oct 5, 2023
If it were that easy we wouldn't need this entire site, anyone could just go a block down to the pharmacy, pick up the 5-in-1 instant death package, and leave. (If only...)

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: drearybreadd, MyChoiceAlone, nicotine_goblin and 5 others
I

I won't be Swedish

Sep 24, 2023
If it were that easy we wouldn't need this entire site, anyone could just go a block down to the pharmacy, pick up the 5-in-1 instant death package, and leave. (If only...)
I asked just in case, but it seems obvious unfortunately

cosmic-joke

cosmic-joke

Pharmacology master
Oct 6, 2023

Spot on, nitazenes ideally.

I

I won't be Swedish

Sep 24, 2023
Ok please listen, I am extremely experienced with I overdosing and pharmacology, it's extremely hard to die via overdose, unless you get SN you will have to use prescription drugs and anti emetics or you will just fuck up your kidneys, NO OTC DRUGS WILL KILL YOU. Look into ddmp2 thats the foolproof way to go.
Could you remind me what ddmp2 is please?

cosmic-joke

cosmic-joke

Pharmacology master
Oct 6, 2023
Could you remind me what ddmp2 is please?
It's what they use to euthinise people in America since nembutal became to hard to source, it's diagoxin100mg, diazepam 0.8g,morphine 5g and propanol 1gram. With metoclopramide to stop any sickness.
It's what they use to euthinise people in America since nembutal became to hard to source, it's diagoxin100mg, diazepam 0.8g,morphine 5g and propanol 1gram. With metoclopramide to stop any sickness.
Google it

I

I won't be Swedish

Sep 24, 2023
Can't do it then, too much things I can't get fast enough :/
But thanks for the explanation!

• Aww..
Reactions: Misery99
deepblack

deepblack

follow the white rabbit
Apr 9, 2023
I got Metonitazepyne I want/have to use, in conjunction with Flubromazolam (benzo, for sedation).
Since you are "extremely experienced with overdosing and pharmacology", what's your opinion on that combo regarding chances to be successful?

Related to the above, since you're obviously experienced as well, what's your opinion?

Last edited:
cosmic-joke

cosmic-joke

Pharmacology master
Oct 6, 2023
I got Metonitazepyne I want/have to use, in conjunction with Flubromazolam (benzo, for sedation).
Since you are "extremely experienced with overdosing and pharmacology", what's your opinion on that combo regarding chances to be successful?

Related to the above, since you're obviously experienced as well, what's your opinion?
If you mean metonitazene then yeah bro your dead that shits basically a bio weapon, flubro is great I use it often tbh the flubro isn't really necessary death wise but a small dose would help the SI just don't take to much flubro it's very sedating
If you mean metonitazene then yeah bro your dead that shits basically a bio weapon, flubro is great I use it often tbh the flubro isn't really necessary death wise but a small dose would help the SI just don't take to much flubro it's very sedating
Are u In the UK?

• Informative
Reactions: deepblack
Misery99

Misery99

Student
May 12, 2020
Yeah true....How I wish it was that easy...

Reactions: cosmic-joke
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
This may be of interest for you:

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I really wish suicide is as straightforward as just buying accessible drugs from the pharmacy, it would be such a relief, sadly we exist in this anti-suicide society where suicide is purposely made so difficult, if people could easily ctb in such a way the drugs would soon be restricted. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you wish for.

Reactions: Roseblanche
finishLana

finishLana

Dec 12, 2021
Hey, i'm thinking about snorting protonitazenepyne, drinking benzos and sleeping pills beforehand. Meto and/or ondansetron for ae. It should work, right? Any thoughts about it?

Reactions: Iamtired
cosmic-joke

cosmic-joke

Pharmacology master
Oct 6, 2023
Hey, i'm thinking about snorting protonitazenepyne, drinking benzos and sleeping pills beforehand. Meto and/or ondansetron for ae. It should work, right? Any thoughts about it?
Yes taken correctly that would kill 100% of ppl, proton is so strong it's basically a bio weapon, I would take meto 3 times a day for 3 days then take as much proton as I can after consuming a stat dose of 30mg meto and a massive dose of RC benzos.
Also I would personally not snort but it would still work

Reactions: Iamtired
I

I won't be Swedish

Sep 24, 2023
I see here and there that some medics, such as Doliprane 1000mg, if taken enough can cause coma / death. How reliable would that be? Mixed with alcohol? I don't have access to drugs unfortunately

I

I won't be Swedish

Sep 24, 2023
I keep reading about SN, I want it šŸ˜©
If anyone has a source to buy / deliver it in France, please dm me!
Meanwhile, I'll take a look at the other mentioned. Thank you for leading me to the post!

• Love
Reactions: Roseblanche and imsocold