• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

minoumyheart

minoumyheart

oh so sweet
Sep 22, 2023
im so miserable

my gradnfather has a bad heart issue, he's on at least 15 diffferent heart/parkinsons disease medicines, and there are old pain medicines in the cupboard. if i took them all at once, what kind of success rate am i looking at? how much agony?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ipmanwc0 and carnivalforone
N

nucleosidal

Sep 28, 2023
need a list of some examples otherwise best guess is a very very bad painful day and a unhappy pappy but probably not successful ctb

Reactions: minoumyheart
minoumyheart

minoumyheart

oh so sweet
Sep 22, 2023
ok here are some
  • ramipril
  • aspirin
  • amlopodine (sp???)
  • a few different statins
  • digoxin
  • nitrates
  • warfarin
  • ropinirole
  • sinemet
theres also some expired pills, some old painkillers like cocodamol, codeine, tramadol
need a list of some examples otherwise best guess is a very very bad painful day and a unhappy pappy but probably not successful ctb
sorry i didnt reply directly, list above

Last edited:
carnivalforone

carnivalforone

Experienced
Sep 29, 2023
u can od on opioids which would be the last 3 u mentioned idk how to make it the most succesful but you are able to

JKFleck

JKFleck

Betrayed by my only friend, nothing left to lose
Oct 1, 2023
I can't get ChatGPT to give me scientific answers on what happens when you take them all at once(typical self-harm censorship, duh) but I managed to get my hands on the side effect of each meds separately.
  1. Ramipril: Common side effects may include dizziness, cough, fatigue, and changes in kidney function.
  2. Aspirin: Common side effects can include stomach irritation, bleeding, and allergic reactions.
  3. Amlodipine: Common side effects may include swelling in the ankles or feet, dizziness, and flushing.
  4. Statins: These can have various statin-specific side effects, including muscle pain, liver abnormalities, and digestive issues.
  5. Digoxin: Common side effects can include nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and changes in heart rate.
  6. Nitrates: Common side effects may include headaches, dizziness, and flushing.
  7. Warfarin: Common side effects include bleeding (due to its blood-thinning properties), bruising, and interactions with other medications and foods.
  8. Ropinirole: Common side effects may include nausea, dizziness, and drowsiness.
  9. Sinemet: Common side effects can include nausea, vomiting, dizziness, and involuntary movements.

N

nucleosidal

Sep 28, 2023
I wouldnt bother with anything outside of the opiates and def not the thinners thats a terrible way to go. With the codeine and tramadol it would take a few hours to do anything and dosage/expiration will matter greatly.

minoumyheart

minoumyheart

oh so sweet
Sep 22, 2023
u can od on opioids which would be the last 3 u mentioned idk how to make it the most succesful but you are able to
theyre seriously expired, 15 years, a couple of them 20. is their efficacy affected?
I wouldnt bother with anything outside of the opiates and def not the thinners thats a terrible way to go. With the codeine and tramadol it would take a few hours to do anything and dosage/expiration will matter greatly.
the painkillers are hella old, 15/20 years. ):
I can't get ChatGPT to give me scientific answers on what happens when you take them all at once(typical self-harm censorship, duh) but I managed to get my hands on the side effect of each meds separately.
  1. Ramipril: Common side effects may include dizziness, cough, fatigue, and changes in kidney function.
  2. Aspirin: Common side effects can include stomach irritation, bleeding, and allergic reactions.
  3. Amlodipine: Common side effects may include swelling in the ankles or feet, dizziness, and flushing.
  4. Statins: These can have various statin-specific side effects, including muscle pain, liver abnormalities, and digestive issues.
  5. Digoxin: Common side effects can include nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and changes in heart rate.
  6. Nitrates: Common side effects may include headaches, dizziness, and flushing.
  7. Warfarin: Common side effects include bleeding (due to its blood-thinning properties), bruising, and interactions with other medications and foods.
  8. Ropinirole: Common side effects may include nausea, dizziness, and drowsiness.
  9. Sinemet: Common side effects can include nausea, vomiting, dizziness, and involuntary movements.
): sounds like imma just end up messed the fuck up and leaving my grandad with no pills for a couple days

Last edited:
carnivalforone

carnivalforone

Experienced
Sep 29, 2023
theyre seriously expired, 15 years, a couple of them 20. is their efficacy affected?
ik with certain drugs age doesnt affect their strength just the time till they take effect i dont know much about opioids but i used to dose em but they were def not decades expired. sorry :(

minoumyheart

minoumyheart

oh so sweet
Sep 22, 2023
ik with certain drugs age doesnt affect their strength just the time till they take effect i dont know much about opioids but i used to dose em but they were def not decades expired. sorry :(
dw buttercup <3

• Love
Reactions: carnivalforone
ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
Ik you're miserable but I think he would be somewhat upset if you did that if he even cares for you a little. If you feel you have no choice though please ignore this comment. More importantly I would not recommend an overdose with most prescriptions as a reliable ctb method.

Reactions: minoumyheart