• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Looking for overdose/poisoning related CTB methods. I'm trying to decide because I got some new options to decide. Examples of what I'm looking for is: SN, N, Fentanyl, SA... something like these, so basically some drugs or chemicals that will kill me. It would be best if it was peaceful as N or F and effective in small doses. Thanks in advance, I really hope I get some help

Reactions: Moonbounce
O

OblivionSeeker

Aug 8, 2020
Looking for overdose/poisoning related CTB methods. I'm trying to decide because I got some new options to decide. Examples of what I'm looking for is: SN, N, Fentanyl, SA... something like these, so basically some drugs or chemicals that will kill me. It would be best if it was peaceful as N or F and effective in small doses. Thanks in advance, I really hope I get some help
overdosing on heart related meds might lead to c*b, in large doses. And heart medicines, such as Propranolol are not controlled substances, like Oxycontin or Xanax. Therefore they are infinitely easier to obtain. Full research is essential of course, to determine the amounts needed, and the best med to use. There are many many heart meds to choose from, so dedicated research online (unlimited recources and information) must be studied. No one wants mistakes. Best wishes to you.

Last edited: