• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

V

virtux

Nov 29, 2019
I'd like to overose soon yet i do not know of a dealer in amsterdam (current city of residence).
Could anyone help me out? Any contacts (through PM) or optimal places to find one would be much appreciated.

Last edited:
Ratherbeskinny

Ratherbeskinny

"Insert profound quote here."
Oct 28, 2019
I don't know anyone, but I hope no one else will post it here because either they or the one they recommend can get into big trouble. Or both, ofcourse.

It all depends on what you're looking for exactly, but the streets of Amsterdam, especially near the central station, are full of dealers. You just need a lot of courage to ask around and need to be ok with the risk of getting punched in the face to say the least.

Reactions: virtux
ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
I just assume Heroin.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, virtux and Edward1
V

virtux

Nov 29, 2019
I don't know anyone, but I hope no one else will post it here because either they or the one they recommend can get into big trouble. Or both, ofcourse.

It all depends on what you're looking for exactly, but the streets of Amsterdam, especially near the central station, are full of dealers. You just need a lot of courage to ask around and need to be ok with the risk of getting punched in the face to say the least.

Thank you for the reply.
I've been to those areas yet i can't seem to spot anyone. When i think i do (which most likely i'm correct) they deny it with a smirk (i'm assuming) because i don't look like a typical buyer (at all).
Overdose on what

morphine or cocaine
I just assume Heroin.

not my drug of choice

6ixxy

6ixxy

I sank so she could swim
Apr 26, 2019
morphine or cocaine
OD'ing on coke? That is a pretty savage way to go not to mention expensive.
Also sourcing is a grey area for illegal substances I'm fairly sure. not only could it jeopardise members of this community but also dealers themselves if you do happen to OD & it is somehow linked back to either of them.

Last edited:
B

Berlin76

Wizard
Aug 18, 2019
I'd like to overose soon yet i do not know of a dealer in amsterdam (current city of residence).
Could anyone help me out? Any contacts (through PM) or optimal places to find one would be much appreciated.

Dont buy from people here.
You will get scammed for sure.
Their is a whole tread on scammers on this site among us.

Just typ scammer i. The search bar

• Love
Reactions: virtux
V

virtux

Nov 29, 2019
OD'ing on coke? That is a pretty savage way to go not to mention expensive.
Also sourcing is a grey area for illegal substances I'm fairly sure. not only could it jeopardise members of this community but also dealers themselves if you do happen to OD & it is somehow linked back to either of them.

What drug would you recommend?

6ixxy

6ixxy

I sank so she could swim
Apr 26, 2019
What drug would you recommend?
I wouldn't recommend any narcotic to be honest, from my POV they're all fairly brutal & with low chances of succeeding (dependant on quantity) If anything heroin would be considered the best bet if that's the route you wanna take
Have you looked into anything else such as SN?