• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

EscapeFromLife

Jul 1, 2024
I am afraid of inviting my own death. I always believed life is precious. So, going against that is hard. But the reality is it will be better for me to die than live as soon as possible. What do others avoid SI? Do you have strong counter-arguments?

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread and Forever Sleep
ADBoy777

ADBoy777

Student
May 16, 2024
It's hard to answer without knowing ur reason to ctb but I'll try to answer because I had the same view that life is precious.

If life is that precious why it's not worth living anymore? Maybe it's something you deep inside believe that can be changed? If the answer is yes maybe you should try and if like in my case the answer is an absolute no then why fear death? It's the clear solution in that case.

Hope it will help you a bit

Reactions: EscapeFromLife, rednights, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I am afraid of inviting my own death. I always believed life is precious. So, going against that is hard. But the reality is it will be better for me to die than live as soon as possible. What do others avoid SI? Do you have strong counter-arguments?
U answered it urself. Imo Ur belief that life is precious is a major thing stopping most people. Also the related fear of Death.

Reactions: EscapeFromLife
E

EscapeFromLife

Jul 1, 2024
It's hard to answer without knowing ur reason to ctb but I'll try to answer because I had the same view that life is precious.

If life is that precious why it's not worth living anymore? Maybe it's something you deep inside believe that can be changed? If the answer is yes maybe you should try and if like in my case the answer is an absolute no then why fear death? It's the clear solution in that case.

Hope it will help you a bit
Yes, in my case also it is impossible to get things better in life. Thus, I am choosing death. But, if after suicide, it turns out it was indeed possible to get things better for me… at that point it doesn't matter anymore. I'll never know about it.

So, @ADBoy777 that's just a fear that things could have gotten well after my death. In that case, I would have given up too early. What do you think about this?

ADBoy777

ADBoy777

Student
May 16, 2024
Yes, in my case also it is impossible to get things better in life. Thus, I am choosing death. But, if after suicide, it turns out it was indeed possible to get things better for me… at that point it doesn't matter anymore. I'll never know about it.

So, @ADBoy777 that's just a fear that things could have gotten well after my death. In that case, I would have given up too early. What do you think about this?
From what I understand you still have the will to live and looking for a way to improve your life but can't find one. Correct me if I'm wrong
First, you can DM me if you want to share the details I'll be glad to try to help you.

And generally I would advise you to keep trying improve your life in every aspect that bothers you while you still have the will to live inside of you.

I'm dead from the inside already so the idea of my actual death isn't bothering me at all, it's a sweet dream for me not a nightmare. But if you asking me don't give up while something is still live inside you, while you still have doubts, dreams, anything.

• Love
Reactions: EscapeFromLife