stupidrat

stupidrat

abyss
Dec 12, 2021
Does anyone else feel like when they actually really work hard for something and try to accomplish something it completely fails? Because I'm really feeling that at the moment. "The moment" being my entire existence on this planet. There are certain things that I've put so much time, money, and effort into, particularly recently, and they have all failed. I see others succeeding at the same goals, without putting in nearly as much time and money. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I am thinking of just giving up on everything that I have (as little as that is) and ending things for good.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Crazy4u, SpaceCadet, ultrafuntimes and 3 others
C

CommitSudoku

never interfere with a lifespan reaping
Feb 12, 2022
What was it that didn't work out (if you feel comfortable saying here)? I'm sorry your efforts didn't work out here. I don't know where I'm at anymore, I work a lot and just feel like my brain becomes fuzzier. I don't know if I'm making things better or perhaps just slowly failing.

• Love
Reactions: stupidrat, Crazy4u and SpaceCadet
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds very frustrating what you are going through. I believe that in this life, everything is determined by luck and chance, sometimes we can try our best and get nowhere. Life is very unfair after all, and I know that it can be dreadful when things just go wrong. I am sorry that you are in this situation. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

• Love
Reactions: stupidrat and SpaceCadet