Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

I'll See You Guys On The Other Side Of The Rainbow
Aug 26, 2018
I've never messed around with a Ouiji board before, but I've watched videos on YouTube about it. Has anyone ever played with it before? Is it real? Does it really move on its own? Is there really a spirit?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and Ben
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
I've never messed around with a Ouiji board before, but I've watched videos on YouTube about it. Has anyone ever played with it before? Is it real? Does it really move on its own? Is there really a spirit?

B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018

I've always wanted to take a ouiji board into the most haunted place in my area, and do my best to summon something. How cool would it be to talk to the afterlife? Spirt, angel, or demon, I would go in wanting to talk to somebody or something.

On a episode of "Kenny vs Spenny who can stay in a haunted house the longest" They stayed in a "legit" haunted house. Kenny consistently taunted the spirits, spitting in their house, making pentagrams, etc...and nothing.

Part of me wants to do something like that with a ouijia board and some equipment. I'm super curious about the afterlife, and the only way to know anything about It for sure, is to experience it yourself. It would take more then a noise in the distance or a feint whisper noise. It has to be undeniable to me.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and Desperate_Soul
Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
Ive never gotten one to work unless 2 people are playing. It does move on its own( when 2 people are playing). It claims they are spirits, it seems real enough.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras, RottingFlowerBrains and 1 other person
N

Nofaith

Sep 16, 2018
I've always wanted to take a ouiji board into the most haunted place in my area, and do my best to summon something. How cool would it be to talk to the afterlife? Spirt, angel, or demon, I would go in wanting to talk to somebody or something.

On a episode of "Kenny vs Spenny who can stay in a haunted house the longest" They stayed in a "legit" haunted house. Kenny consistently taunted the spirits, spitting in their house, making pentagrams, etc...and nothing.

Part of me wants to do something like that with a ouijia board and some equipment. I'm super curious about the afterlife, and the only way to know anything about It for sure, is to experience it yourself. It would take more then a noise in the distance or a feint whisper noise. It has to be undeniable to me.
F*ck.That.

You might end up conjuring a demon.
It'd be like one of those horror movies when you feel no sympathy for them. That's what you get for messing with bad juju.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, RottingFlowerBrains, Ben and 1 other person
Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

Aug 26, 2018
Ive never gotten one to work unless 2 people are playing. It does move on its own( when 2 people are playing). It claims they are spirits, it seems real enough.

I'm a real scaredy cat when it comes to these things because most convey paranormal activity as 'evil'. I watched a YouTube video recently saying that nobody would buy a nice cheap house because it's supposedly haunted. There's some people on Youtube who play it and exaggerate, but I never know if they're doing it for views or if they're serious. While I'm curious if it really works, I'll just take the words of people who wouldn't lie about this kind of stuff, I don't think I want to personally experience it, even if it's Caspar the friendly ghost. If you say they're real, they must be real!

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
I'm a real scaredy cat when it comes to these things because most convey paranormal activity as 'evil'. I watched a YouTube video recently saying that nobody would buy a nice cheap house because it's supposedly haunted. There's some people on Youtube who play it and exaggerate, but I never know if they're doing it for views or if they're serious. While I'm curious if it really works, I'll just take the words of people who wouldn't lie about this kind of stuff, I don't think I want to personally experience it, even if it's Caspar the friendly ghost. If you say they're real, they must be real!

fuck sake i move that thing around , funny because im dyslexic

PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018

Someone is moving it when it moves and spells something out. It isnt possible to move on its own.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Caustic Cardinals
B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018
F*ck.That.

You might end up conjuring a demon.
It'd be like one of those horror movies when you feel no sympathy for them. That's what you get for messing with bad juju.

Haha I know, I've never cared enough to actually go out to do it...but it's just always something I've thought about. I'd pay the price to know the answers. I'll find them out on my own soon enough, but that would be one way to get rid of my curiosity. I don't like not knowing.

It's weird and dumb yes, but I don't really make smart decisions. Just being honest. Curiosity could certainly kill this cat lol.

Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

Aug 26, 2018
Haha I know, I've never cared enough to actually go out to do it...but it's just always something I've thought about. I'd pay the price to know the answers. I'll find them out on my own soon enough, but that would be one way to get rid of my curiosity. I don't like not knowing.

It's weird and dumb yes, but I don't really make smart decisions. Just being honest. Curiosity could certainly kill this cat lol.

Have you tried playing Bloody Mary?

N

Nofaith

Sep 16, 2018

That price could mean being stuck here way into your 90's because you tampered with *unknown forces*.

Not me. Nope.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Ben
B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018

Oh yea I did all that stuff as a kid, including playing with the board. When you're playing with 4 other kids, somebody playing is moving that thing haha. I took it seriously and nobody else did. I haven't touched one since a kid. I used to have intense nightmares though so who knows maybe I'm cursed and I never noticed till right now

:I

But for real, Ive always loved horror movies, especially ones about spirits or angels/demons. And when you see people on TV talk about their experience, it's fun to me to try and detect if they are lying or not...because I won't belive until I see...but I would definitely be vocal about it if I had a undeniable encounter.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, RottingFlowerBrains and Desperate_Soul
N

Nofaith

Sep 16, 2018
Oh yea I did all that stuff as a kid, including playing with the board. When you're playing with 4 other kids, somebody playing is moving that thing haha. I took it seriously and nobody else did. I haven't touched one since a kid. I used to have intense nightmares though so who knows maybe I'm cursed and I never noticed till right now

But for real, Ive always loved horror movies, especially ones about spirits or angels/demons. And when you see people on TV talk about their experience, it's fun to me to try and detect if they are lying or not...because I won't belive until I see...but I would definitely be vocal about it if I had a undeniable encounter.
I know someone who sees spirits. In fact they are attracted to him so much so his relatives won't share a room with him when he goes and stays with them in Jamaica. I'm guessing the property he stays at has "history".

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, RottingFlowerBrains and Ben
B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018
That price could mean being stuck here way into your 90's because you tampered with *unknown forces*.

Not me. Nope.

Like I said, that is not the path I've chosen. I've had other reasons to KTB for a long time, so there is no point going with one that could lead to who knows what...but...that shit interests me. The forbidden fruit..

"Don't worry guys, I'll go check out that weird noise coming from the basement"

-Me during a haunting

lol I'm not going to defend the choice to have a demon haunting you forever...but I dunno, I'm still super curious about it. I think about the afterlife and angels and demons lots.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and RottingFlowerBrains
B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018
I know someone who sees spirits. In fact they are attracted to him so much so his relatives won't share a room with him when he goes and stays with his relatives in Jamaica. I'm guessing the property he stays at has history.

Interesting!

Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018

My sister and a bunch of girls did that in a school bathroom, the school bus on the way home was following a logging truck, one of the logs came loose went through the windshield and several girls were killed.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and RottingFlowerBrains
Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

Aug 26, 2018

:O So somebody DOES move it?? How do they plan who moves it when playing? Is there an unknown rule at least one player knows about that the rest doesn't know? :o
I love watching and hearing paranormal things, despite having nightmares and not being able to wash my hair properly when my eyes are closed... and especially those dark hallways!

N

Nofaith

Sep 16, 2018
:O So somebody DOES move it?? How do they plan who moves it when playing? Is there an unknown rule at least one player knows about that the rest doesn't know? :o
I love watching and hearing paranormal things, despite having nightmares and not being able to wash my hair properly when my eyes are closed... and especially those dark hallways!
My mom used to work in this old Victorian hospital and there were certain rooms the nurses wouldn't work in alone.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, RottingFlowerBrains and Desperate_Soul
B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018

Haha well it's funny, because it's technically a toy. It's made by a toy company, we got that shit at toys-r-us!

So you can either have a bunch of kids playing on a car city carpet and juice stained fingers, or a bunch of adults sitting in a candle lit room with hoods on their heads lol. If a bunch of people have their hands on it, you have to trust nobody else is moving it. It's super obvious when somebody tries to move it, instantly spoiling it.

It's a decent tool if you're trying to make contact sure, but I don't think the box can say "satisfaction guaranteed" on it hah

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Justanotherconsumer
N

Nofaith

Sep 16, 2018
Like I said, that is not the path I've chosen. I've had other reasons to KTB for a long time, so there is no point going with one that could lead to who knows what...but...that shit interests me. The forbidden fruit..

"Don't worry guys, I'll go check out that weird noise coming from the basement"

-Me during a haunting

lol I'm not going to defend the choice to have a demon haunting you forever...but I dunno, I'm still super curious about it. I think about the afterlife and angels and demons lots.

But a demon whose soul purpose is to keep you here. That's a big gamble.

Also you check the basement, I'll stay in the car several meters/miles away from said building with the engine running.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, RottingFlowerBrains, Desperate_Soul and 1 other person
B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018
But a demon whose soul purpose is to keep you here. That's a big gamble.

Also you check the basement, I'll stay in the car several meters/miles away from said building with the engine running.

I know it is! It didn't make my list of things to do before I KTB don't worry:)

I'll check the basement, I'll turn the power back on, I'll answer the doorbell at 6:66am...I'm tellin ya, I'd be a good guy to have around in a horror situation. Somebody has to pull the short stick sometimes, I'll just offer to do it lol

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, RottingFlowerBrains and Nofaith
N

Nofaith

Sep 16, 2018

I'll check the basement, I'll turn the power back on, I'll answer the doorbell at 6:66am...I'm tellin ya, I'd be a good guy to have around in a horror situation. Somebody has to pull the short stick sometimes, I'll just offer to do it lol
That's the spirit, taking one for the team!

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, RottingFlowerBrains and Ben
Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

Aug 26, 2018

You've got balls! They didn't freeze off!

blood orange

blood orange

Sep 14, 2018
While I am very tempted to Google what those games are as I've never heard of them and these things interest me, it's nighttime for me and I have this tendency to start seeing scary things if I think about scary things... and I really don't want to see scary things right now.
Definitely do not look them up if you frighten easily.

My favorite all happen to be the most horrific ones/high stakes no prize.

Except the last one, there's an optical illusion to it which produces the effect.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Desperate_Soul
N

Nofaith

Sep 16, 2018
I have a deep interest in the supernatural. I just don't like the thought of conjuring anything.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and mattwitt
Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

Aug 26, 2018
Definitely do not look them up if you frighten easily.

My favorite all happen to be the most horrific ones/high stakes no prize.

Except the last one, there's an optical illusion to it which produces the effect.

Thanks for the warning! I won't bother even looking them up then.
I found out earlier about the 'Momo challenge' and I'm still scared!

mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
While I am very tempted to Google what those games are as I've never heard of them and these things interest me, it's nighttime for me and I have this tendency to start seeing scary things if I think about scary things... and I really don't want to see scary things right now.

I too have never heard of these games ! I looked them up before I read your reply here and they gave me the heebie jeebies and it's only 5:30pm where I am at. There are videos of idiots playing some of these games on YouTube lol

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and Desperate_Soul
Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

Aug 26, 2018
I too have never heard of these games ! I looked them up before I read your reply here and they gave me the heebie jeebies and it's only 5:30pm where I am at. There are videos of idiots playing some of these games on YouTube lol

You are a brave man. The sun is still out, but there's no way in hell I am going to look them up after the warning she gave! and especially after your reply! Which game is the least scary from the list...

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lv-gras