C

ctbsd24

Oct 8, 2024
Obviously a lot of us are here because we are a bit broken - financially, emotionally, spiritually, physically, you name it. I certainly fall into several of those categories. The other day, however, when I was thinking of my CTB reasons, one dawned on me that seems a bit odd. I think I have a morbid curiosity with dying. Like, reason #10 on my list is "to see what comes next". Is it just nothing? An Afterlife? Rebirth? Does anyone else feel this same curiosity?

Reactions: wren-briar and CantDoIt
cohomology

cohomology

Oct 5, 2024
Personally, I think there is no afterlife or rebirth, just permanent unconsciousness/sleep. So I am not very curious about it since I think I know what it will be. I am also very uncurious about the death process itself but I have to go through it unfortunately.

• Love
Reactions: wren-briar, Worndown, ramon and 1 other person
C

CantDoIt

Wizard
Jul 18, 2024
I definitely feel the same curiosity, but I'm not CTBing for the sake of seeing what comes next. I have witnessed people expressing this sort of curiosity and while I find it interesting, I don't think that this would be my reason. In general, my reason would be more based on not experiencing any more pain.

• Hugs
Reactions: wren-briar and ctbsd24