R

rizleechboy

Oct 13, 2023
I think I'm incapable of making friends now. I'm a junior at uni and I have no friends. I live off campus with my parents. I can't drive. I don't know anyone so I've never done anything in the city. I spent a year playing dnd with people and nothing ever came of that. There is no one I text regularly, no one that wants to do anything with me outside of class. I'm only invited to things where basically everyone in our major class gets invited. At a party I got drunk and told a guy I was planning to kill myself and he was really nice about it and talked about his own shit with me and said we could be friends. But even then, he has other people. He already has people. I'm just some sad shit that clings to him during class now because he's the one person I feel comfortable going up and talking to. But I'm pretty sure that now I'm just fucking annoying him. I think maybe there's no way for me to make friends anymore. No one wants me anywhere. No one actually wants to talk to me at all really. Other people have other people and I have no one and so it will always be fucking weird and unbalanced. I'm just some attention whore and I feel so desperate for someone to see me all the time, but there's no one.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: NeedAnEscape, qsocdu, wheezle42 and 9 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Same here.
I'm socially awkward and viewed as weird, depression and aspergers makes it difficult to make friends irl.
Loneliness is beyond awful.

• Hugs
Reactions: NeedAnEscape, DoesItMatter?, helicoptero and 4 others
L

letmejoindeath

Kill me
Oct 15, 2023
Just think my personality sucks and don't think it can be fixed. Some people just aren't likeable and I am one of those people.

I live in a rural town without any places to meet anyone. Even if there was places to meet people nobody would like me anyways.

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and Luchi
Luchi

Luchi

Feb 24, 2023
I think I'm incapable of making friends now. I'm a junior at uni and I have no friends. I live off campus with my parents. I can't drive. I don't know anyone so I've never done anything in the city. I spent a year playing dnd with people and nothing ever came of that. There is no one I text regularly, no one that wants to do anything with me outside of class. I'm only invited to things where basically everyone in our major class gets invited. At a party I got drunk and told a guy I was planning to kill myself and he was really nice about it and talked about his own shit with me and said we could be friends. But even then, he has other people. He already has people. I'm just some sad shit that clings to him during class now because he's the one person I feel comfortable going up and talking to. But I'm pretty sure that now I'm just fucking annoying him. I think maybe there's no way for me to make friends anymore. No one wants me anywhere. No one actually wants to talk to me at all really. Other people have other people and I have no one and so it will always be fucking weird and unbalanced. I'm just some attention whore and I feel so desperate for someone to see me all the time, but there's no one.
I'm so sorry you're in that position. I understand loneliness all too well, and it's crushing. Feeling like a burden on people is just as crushing. People talk about loneliness in a sad or melancholy way but I think true loneliness is overwhelming, makes you feel like screaming into the void. It's desperate.... As little as I know it helps, I'm sending a digital hug to you and anyone who sees this who is experiencing that pain

• Hugs
Reactions: rizleechboy and WAITING TO DIE
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Sadly I just don't believe that other people can be relied on, I get that loneliness is painful for so many who exist here, it's cruel how people have to suffer so unnecessarily.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
Q

qsocdu

Oct 9, 2022
You know what bothers me most? Some new person gives me hope, then abandon me like everybody else. Everyone abandons me in the end, I can't stand it anymore, I don;t wanne be hopeful again

• Hugs
Reactions: rizleechboy and NeedAnEscape
NeedAnEscape

NeedAnEscape

awaiting the end
Oct 16, 2023
It can be extremely painful to feel unwanted by others. I moved a lot throughout my childhood, and I'm used to being an outsider. Even when I am in the same place for years, I still struggle to feel connected. While I do have my friends, I know that I'm not in their inner circles. You're working from the outside, and all that you can do is keep trying to reach out and connect. And, I know, it sucks.

Reactions: rizleechboy