B

Blutsager

Experienced
Mar 11, 2020
Hello people, I hope you are all doing well, and as I have done countless times, I would like to start by thanking you all for making this community what it is.

So, I have never been in the darkweb. I have only heard about it, but never actually knew what it is, or how to "enter" it. How does one surf it.

regardless, I wanted to get to know more communities like this. Perhaps most importantly, what I was hoping for is to find a group of pro-suicide christians with whom I could qwell my religious concerns, people who may give me peace and tranquility in what I am certain are my last weeks or months of living, before this entire world goes to hell and I decide to end it all.

Beyond that, any other communities supporting suicide would be nice. Perhaps also a chance to join a live chat. Sadly I can't join the live chat here, was banned, and am not allowed to appeal, so I never will regain access. So finding other places to talk would be nice. Thinking of my suicide does calm my mind a lot. Perhaps sharing this idea more will help me further calm down.

Anyways, any help, on advices on how to reach this communities and people will be deeply appreciated.

PoisonedJuliet

PoisonedJuliet

You saucy boy!
Feb 12, 2020
To be clear we are pro-choice and NOT pro-suicide. I do not know any other communities like this one. This one is pretty unique. Wish you the best :)

Reactions: Myforevercharlie
B

Blutsager

Experienced
Mar 11, 2020
To be clear we are pro-choice and NOT pro-suicide. I do not know any other communities like this one. This one is pretty unique. Wish you the best :)

Oh yeah, absolutely, I know this is all about being pro-choice. I have, ever since I was corrected about this a few weeks ago, upheld this ideal, defending both those who wanna keep living and those who don't on their decision. My point in saying "Pro-suicide christians" is in that as we know mainstream christianity is against it, so yeah... not necessarily confusing the concepts. I mean, a pro-suicide christian group couldn't exist anyways... they would all be dead by suicide otherwise :D

Why thank you!. But don't waste your wishes on me, I don't think they will mean anything anymore.

PoisonedJuliet

PoisonedJuliet

You saucy boy!
Feb 12, 2020
Oh yeah, absolutely, I know this is all about being pro-choice. I have, ever since I was corrected about this a few weeks ago, upheld this ideal, defending both those who wanna keep living and those who don't on their decision. My point in saying "Pro-suicide christians" is in that as we know mainstream christianity is against it, so yeah... not necessarily confusing the concepts. I mean, a pro-suicide christian group couldn't exist anyways... they would all be dead by suicide otherwise :D

Why thank you!. But don't waste your wishes on me, I don't think they will mean anything anymore.
Ok I see. I'm sure there are other Christians on this forum. You should just reach out and see if you can find any to talk to.

I'm not wasting any wishes you deserve them :)