• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

lost-unfound

Mar 10, 2023
ok, I've seen it said many times that no OTC drug reliably works for overdose. but what about combinations? I always hear cautions against combining them, so are there any OTC drug combinations that could be lethal?

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Google the pharmacology of your desired otc meds. They are designed to be very safe to be approved as otc. You would need large quantities of each if you found a good combination.

M

my-end

Leaving not grieving
Dec 19, 2022
As much as many would like there to be some hidden combo of easy to acquire OTC product, there's not any.
If there were, the info would be out. If the info were out, then it would soon be not available.
Manufacturers see to it that potentially fatal drugs or combinations aren't easily obtained.

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake
NoLoveNoHope

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
Only really DXM and benadryl. For DXM I'd buy freebase tablets off of robocough and then for benadryl do whatever thats not really my specialty.

If you can get on SSRI's DXM will be far deadlier although I don't recommend it. You'll need 3+ bottle of r30 freebase to even stand a chance of killing you.

Throwing up is quite common on it so you'll need an AE which isn't usually OTC. That's really your only shot that I know of.

D

Disaster

Experienced
Jan 24, 2023
ok, I've seen it said many times that no OTC drug reliably works for overdose. but what about combinations? I always hear cautions against combining them, so are there any OTC drug combinations that could be lethal?
"Could be lethal" doesn't mean "is reliably lethal". It's that simple.

• Informative
Reactions: John12 and redbathingduck