BipolarExpat

BipolarExpat

Accomplished faker
May 30, 2019
Personal privacy will end, except for the elite -super elites. (I'm sure they'll be able to buy or trade for some.)

As for the rest of us,...
if our tvs/computers or online accounts aren't keeping good enough track of us, our smartphones are certainly putting us firmly on the grid, and implants,...well - it's already a trend among certain groups.

If you manage to sidestep all those, then the incredible proliferation of CCTVs combined with facial recognition should keep you in line.

The Secretive Company That Might End Privacy as We Know It
Until recently, Hoan Ton-That's greatest hits included an obscure iPhone game and an app that let people put Donald Trump's distinctive yellow hair on their own photos.

Then Mr. Ton-That — an Australian techie and onetime model — did something momentous: He invented a tool that could end your ability to walk down the street anonymously, and provided it to hundreds of law enforcement agencies, ranging from local cops in Florida to the F.B.I. and the Department of Homeland Security.

His tiny company, Clearview AI, devised a groundbreaking facial recognition app. You take a picture of a person, upload it and get to see public photos of that person, along with links to where those photos appeared. The system — whose backbone is a database of more than three billion images that Clearview claims to have scraped from Facebook, YouTube, Venmo and millions of other websites — goes far beyond anything ever constructed by the United States government or Silicon Valley giants.

Continued:

• Wow
  • Hmph!
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel, Finis Autem Spero, Sensei and 5 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Technology in general is getting pretty scary. It won't be much longer until this sort of tech will be widespread and commonplace. I think China already uses a very similar system with their CCTV networks.

Eventually all these little niche AI programs will be paired together with something like Googles Deepmind. Thank you for posting this interesting read.

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel, purplemoon, BipolarExpat and 1 other person
BipolarExpat

BipolarExpat

Accomplished faker
May 30, 2019
Only going to keep going up....

Global Surveillance Camera Expansion

The number of surveillance cameras is expanding around the world, fueled in large part by governments that seek control over their populations, the report cites.

China has at least 200 million cameras installed, followed by U.S. and Germany with 50 million and 5.2 million, respectively.

The list goes on with other countries with more than 1 million cameras. The United Kingdom has 5 million security cameras installed, followed by Japan with 5 million, Vietnam with 2.6 million, France with 1.65 million, South Korea with 1.03 million, and the Netherlands with 1 million.

The U.S. has approximately 15.3 cameras for every 100 individuals, followed by China with approximately 14.4 and the U.K. with 7.5. Other top 10 countries include Germany (6.3), Netherlands (5.8), Australia (4), Japan (2.7), France (2.5) and South Korea (2).

If you REALLY want to be "wowed":

It's truly frightening how it is all (blatantly) happening, we're mostly aware of it happening, yet appear powerless to stop it since we're already dug in and dependent on the technology ourselves.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel, purplemoon and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I remember years back when I started seeing these things go up on every light pole. I knew it was a bad idea from the start. I automatically assume that I'm being recorded at any given point in time now.

Larger cities have started installing ultra sensitive microphones as well. They're doing so under the guise of detecting gunshots. But we all know they're using them for a myriad of purposes.

It's only a matter of time before they're able to tie all of this technology together. I'm sure they're working on ways to do so as we speak.

Reactions: BipolarExpat
purplemoon

purplemoon

I Have the Light Inside, Surrounded by Darkness
Sep 22, 2019
it's true, in the last couple of years I've learned more than ever about how they spy on everyone, compile data bases even on your grandma.

American federal NSA CIA government is different from state government, fyi, state people usually have absolutely no idea what many federal levels are doing that's actually criminal behavior against innocent civilians.

There's no end to it... they know about your conversations, your dog's name, your cat, your friends, your enemies, your medical stuff, everyone & everything. They compile huge databases on literally millions of people. They do it not only to monitor and control the masses, but also if anyone dares to completely defy them and if that person ever becomes a real potential threat to exposing them, they literally get rid of them or ruin their life.

They even have different people murdered like former FBI Ted Gunderson when he spoke out against Congress.
Some people in federal government are completely innocent or unaware and have good intentions who work for the highest levels of government, many don't even have any idea of what's really happening, or they're deceived, but plenty still do know and they collect a paycheck over principles.

They're like modern day Nazis, saying they're just 'following orders', but they could always quit and just do what's right,

just like Snowden did the right thing.
I hope it's worth it for those cruel people because in the afterlife, they can't take their money with them, and they are choosing their destiny and eternity right now.

Some things can never be forgiven, and they know who they are, they can shrug it off in this life and tell themselves there's no such thing as heaven or hell, but there is darlings. There really is.

It's frustrating, because it's only natural to want to express your feelings, but it's supposed to be to those you choose to express them to, not for them to hijack your thoughts and feelings.

I do NOT CONSENT to that, &
my awareness is NOT my consent. Ever.

I just finally got to the point of I can't just never write my true feelings, never discuss my true feelings over the phone, etc., and that's when they ask you to sign something saying that you understand, acknowledge, and agree to whatever they do, the alternative is to not sign it but then you're deprived of what everyone else has, which is inherently unjust and affects one's quality of life and even survival.

Therefore, even if you sign something, which choice do you really have? If you don't sign it you don't have access to your basics for survival and functioning in society.

so really, even your signature is not truly consent because you have no choice and the alternative is impossible.

So truly it's really being forced to consent which is not consent.

It's acknowledgment under duress and threat of taking away something of value that you need, not just want to, but need.

You cannot survive without a phone anymore in society because you have to be able to communicate, email, computers are now a necessity, etc.
Cars are a necessity and you can't have a car without a license which also tracks you.

So no matter what you sign, in essence you were forced to do so or be homeless in the forest with the wild animals.

THAT is NOT CONSENT, nor will it EVER be.

SNOWDEN is Right... He worked for the CIA, he knows, he was there. He decided to choose his conscience and universal principles of what is just and good and fair, I have tremendous respect for him.

Years ago when I heard about the microchip, I pondered it briefly about the possible positives and negatives, but I have very quickly understood that it's nothing but a potential nightmare. I would refuse it the day that they try to insist everyone must be injected with a microchip, and even though I may catch the bus in the near future, even if that were to happen tomorrow, I would refuse the microchip absolutely.

They would have to kill me,
not that I would mind.

Unlike them, I have no fear of death.

9E2112CD 63DF 4C1F 8DD3 1D0F61408D46

Last edited:
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
BipolarExpat

BipolarExpat

Accomplished faker
May 30, 2019
Years ago when I heard about the microchip, I pondered it briefly about the possible positives and negatives, but I have very quickly understood that it's nothing but a potential nightmare. I would refuse it the day that they try to insist everyone must be injected with a microchip, and even though I may catch the bus in the near future, even if that were to happen tomorrow, I would refuse the microchip absolutely.

I understand and agree with your intended refusal on microchips but I'm afraid (as with most things tech) we'd have very little choice, if we're still around.

The growth of this industry seems poised to boom, and quickly.

1st: medical inserts become the norm (see below)

2nd: considered hip, cool and convenient (as in Germany and Sweden now and pockets of others in nearly all modernized countries)

3rd: becomes practically necessary for more and more financial transactions, account(s) security (updates, etc.)

4th: More and more companies/militaries start insisting on it for employees/soldiers. (All in the name of security & accounting, of course.)

5th: Local police and governmental demand (under the guise < lie of safety and security)

"Pacemakers are routine surgery. Plastic surgery is less taboo now," Heffernan said. "Hundreds of thousands of American bodies now contain cochlear implants, IUDs, nerve stimulators, artificial joints, implantable birth-control rods, and beyond. So as we've become more comfortable with this, 'insertables' become more acceptable."

SNOWDEN is Right... He worked for the CIA, he knows, he was there. He decided to choose his conscience and universal principles of what is just and good and fair, I have tremendous respect for him.

Amen. The man sacrificed everything for us but what has changed?

Watched the movie,...."oh that's what that was all about.
Ewww, that's crazy. Can't believe they're doing that...."
(back to phone/pc)...<click, click, scan, pay, like>
18F25DA2 8FCC 475E A200 5E8642C78CD4

6F013D9B D5CB 4ECA B453 A515BD677A0B

Last edited:
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
That is really scary, especially what "could" happen in the coming years (at least within this decade, maybe even sooner). This would be a huge infringement on privacy as well as certain constitutional rights (namely the 4th amendment). Scary times ahead indeed, if I am still around by then (hopefully not).

BipolarExpat

BipolarExpat

Accomplished faker
May 30, 2019
That is really scary, especially what "could" happen in the coming years (at least within this decade, maybe even sooner).

Yeah...scarier still might be the majority of the populace accepting, implementing and following without question.

BipolarExpat

BipolarExpat

Accomplished faker
May 30, 2019
The "life extension" field. Another freak fest.

The main goal of the 2045 Initiative, as stated on site, is "to create technologies enabling the transfer of an individual's personality to a more advanced non-biological carrier, and extending life, including to the point of immortality.