• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

EternalSummer

EternalSummer

Experienced
Nov 13, 2020
I was wondering, the only thing thing that maybe would make me feel as if I died with dignity and with purpose was if I was able to donate my organs after i'm dead.

Are there anyone here able to tell me if that would be possible?
The only option i thought of would be be if i had a gun, went to a hospital, and shot myself in the head right next to the ER room.but i wouldnt be able to do it cause i dont have money for gun.

Last edited:
G

Gone soon

Jun 11, 2024
I had that thought too. It might depend on the method you're using to ctb. When you jump off a building, your organs might be crushed. Or badly damaged if you use SN

S

sickofthisht

Jul 2, 2024
Will CO damage all organs? I took would like to be able to help someone

EternalSummer

EternalSummer

Experienced
Nov 13, 2020
I don't think so, to donate your organs you have to pratically be at the hospital the moment you are dead, so they can extract it.

ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
If you plan to ctb, there is no practical way to donate organs. It's not as simple as just being at the hospital when you die. Your organs have to still be receiving oxygen to be viable for transplant. You're brain dead, but cell death cannot be allowed to happen or the organs will no longer be able to be donated. Your body has to essentially be on life support until the organs are harvested. Cell death begins immediately upon death unless managed by a medical team, so really the only way to guarantee at least some of your organs will be viable is to die on hospice care. That's why organ donation is so rare

EternalSummer

EternalSummer

Experienced
Nov 13, 2020
seriously bro, with assisted euhtanasia they could have all the organs they need in the world, so many people need a new heart, a new kidney or wathever. It seems like you need to go inside a hospiral threatning doctors to put you on these equipments before you shoot yourself in the head. I'm obviously not going to do it, but damn, this could mean the world to someone and i'm forced to throw it away.

But I hope more knowledgeble people comment on the topic, maybe there's a way, as I said, if they have the equipment very near you, maybe one of those ambulances, 1 minute after you shoot yourself in the head, there's no way everything will be lost.

ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
seriously bro, with assisted euhtanasia they could have all the organs they need in the world, so many people need a new heart, a new kidney or wathever. It seems like you need to go inside a hospiral threatning doctors to put you on these equipments before you shoot yourself in the head. I'm obviously not going to do it, but damn, this could mean the world to someone and i'm forced to throw it away.

But I hope more knowledgeble people comment on the topic, maybe there's a way, as I said, if they have the equipment very near you, maybe one of those ambulances, 1 minute after you shoot yourself in the head, there's no way everything will be lost.
Cell death begins immediately if the body isn't already on support & if the correct functionality isn't maintained. Being put on a ventilator takes more than a minute, but that gap without oxygen would make the organs unviable. You CANNOT shoot yourself in the head or die before the body is on support if you want to donate organs. If you are not on a ventilator already when you die, the only thing that can maybe be donated is your corneas and certain tissues

EternalSummer

EternalSummer

Experienced
Nov 13, 2020
Cell death begins immediately if the body isn't already on support & if the correct functionality isn't maintained. Being put on a ventilator takes more than a minute, but that gap without oxygen would make the organs unviable. You CANNOT shoot yourself in the head or die before the body is on support if you want to donate organs. If you are not on a ventilator already when you die, the only thing that can maybe be donated is your corneas and certain tissues
Oh damn, it seems you kind are one of the knowledgeble people I was talking about, it sucks though. There's even a movie about it with Will Smith, but i guess you would have to do something like cutting one of your veins and timing an emergence call perfectly so they can still put you on a ventilator before you're dead. But i'm not gonna risk it.

I live in Brazil, they say that our biggest organ donors are motorcycle drivers when they die after an accident, reading what you just said it makes sense, maybe some of them survive long enough after the accident to be properly set up with all the equipment necessary for donation.

Last edited:
Reactions: ferrie