• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SylveonFan

SylveonFan

Krispy
Oct 23, 2023
So im ordering SN from an email, and I was wondering if theres anything specific I should like ask, or anything that would indicate a scam. The price of the SN and shipping it to the U.S in total is about $39

sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
Email sounds suspicious honestly. And the price is surprisingly cheap. Did you get the email from certain site?

SylveonFan

SylveonFan

Krispy
Oct 23, 2023
Email sounds suspicious honestly. And the price is surprisingly cheap. Did you get the email from certain site?
No, someone here told me about ordering the SN from an email since they dont sell it on a website.

Reactions: sugarh1gh
L

LostSoul1965

Experienced
Apr 15, 2024
No, someone here told me about ordering the SN from an email since they dont sell it on a website.
Without knowing the source or who gave it to you it's hard to say but that sounds a little sketchy.

Reactions: sugarh1gh
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Email sounds a bit suspicious to me but the price incl international shipping doesn't sound like a scam either. Question is only is the product real or is it sth else but SN is cheap. Just my thoughts.

SylveonFan

SylveonFan

Krispy
Oct 23, 2023
Email sounds a bit suspicious to me but the price incl international shipping doesn't sound like a scam either. Question is only is the product real or is it sth else but SN is cheap. Just my thoughts.
im not sure if I should do it, but im really hoping its real tbh, its the only sn source I could find thats under $50

SonicFan1994

SonicFan1994

Jun 17, 2024
How much should it cost i found a vendor that is doing 50gs for 1.27$

is this a scam? should i just look somewhere else

Yarani

Yarani

When I deserve it the least, I need love the most.
Mar 29, 2024

It's actually possible, it's a cheap substance.

Reactions: SonicFan1994
epiousion

epiousion

Just let me go already.
Oct 5, 2023

That price sounds too low for a scammer to profit from, I think it's worth proceeding. Worst case scenario you lose 1/3 of a fast food meal's worth of cash.

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739 and SonicFan1994