• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Chris71

Dec 10, 2022
Is there anyone who has a source for SN? Customs are crazy in Sweden so it has to be a solid alternative.

Reactions: FollowHim
DarkRose

DarkRose

dark rose
Nov 25, 2022
SN is not illegal though. I ordered it from Canada and I live in Belgium (where the costums are also crazy) and it went right through costums. They have no reason not to let it through, its a salt used on meat.

Reactions: Chris71 and spixs_macaw
Blahhh

Blahhh

Dec 13, 2022
SN is not illegal though. I ordered it from Canada and I live in Belgium (where the costums are also crazy) and it went right through costums. They have no reason not to let it through, its a salt used on meat.

^ I sincerely and absolutely hate to say this, but just because you got it, doesn't mean that it wont be seized when someone else orders it.
Customs cannot inspect every parcel/box or w/e goes through them. Illegal drugs are easier due to dogs. Some countries have even banned vaping related orders from foreign countries for example, and they (customs) already know to block shipments from certain senders.
I really hope I am not fear mongering too much for I am in desperate need for SN myself. And I am anxious as well.
Doesn't help I too am from a Nordic country where customs are hardcore. I wish all the best!

*I'd like to add that I'm not 100% sure about certain senders, BUT: anything vaping related often gets seized I have heard reading from Internet. So they certainly do have the means I think. And this is just MY understanding of course. About the legality I am not sure, because many here are afraid of the customs. Again, all the best for you and everyone else!

Last edited:
H

hi123456789

Dec 11, 2022
^ I sincerely and absolutely hate to say this, but just because you got it, doesn't mean that it wont be seized when someone else orders it.
Customs cannot inspect every parcel/box or w/e goes through them. Illegal drugs are easier due to dogs. Some countries have even banned vaping related orders from foreign countries for example, and they (customs) already know to block shipments from certain senders.
I really hope I am not fear mongering too much for I am in desperate need for SN myself. And I am anxious as well.
Doesn't help I too am from a Nordic country where customs are hardcore. I wish all the best!

*I'd like to add that I'm not 100% sure about certain senders, BUT: anything vaping related often gets seized I have heard reading from Internet. So they certainly do have the means I think. And this is just MY understanding of course. About the legality I am not sure, because many here are afraid of the customs. Again, all the best for you and everyone else!
That nordic country isn't by any changer Norway? I am from Norway myself and looking for an SN source as well.

Reactions: Susannah
Blahhh

Blahhh

Dec 13, 2022
That nordic country isn't by any changer Norway? I am from Norway myself and looking for an SN source as well.
Not Norway. But we Nords (and everyone else of course) shall be on the lookout if someone manages it.
Hopefully everything goes well for all of us

H

hi123456789

Dec 11, 2022
Not Norway. But we Nords (and everyone else of course) shall be on the lookout if someone manages it.
Hopefully everything goes well for all of us
Ahh oney I see. Have you heard of the pc or ic source? I sees someone has mentioned them, sees like you need someone to send you the link tho. I wonder if they ship to the nordic countries

Blahhh

Blahhh

Dec 13, 2022
Ahh oney I see. Have you heard of the pc or ic source? I sees someone has mentioned them, sees like you need someone to send you the link tho. I wonder if they ship to the nordic countries
Late reply here (had to be afk for a while sry :), but I have only seen those acronyms here. I cannot ask for links to be send yet, so I haven't visited any websites. But I am confident still, that they do indeed ship to the Nordic countries.
I saw a post where some Nord had actually already made an order. I don't know from what site tho and that was outside of SaSu. I cannot know what happened with that unfortunately. Only that it was made this week.

S

SaylorTwift

Dec 16, 2022
Hello. I live in Sweden too. I found a website that sells SN and ships to Sweden, but I was too afraid of the package being seized in customs. So I traveled to Poland to buy SN at an IRL store. It's not an impossible journey to make if you can afford it and have a couple of days to spare. I bought 500 g of SN for less than 5 euros / USD.

C

Chris71

Dec 10, 2022
Thanks. Do you think you can pm me the source?

N

NAB

Dec 6, 2022
There are several sources from Eastern and Southern Europe. I ordered from two. One sent it and I'm waiting to see if it comes through, the other was never sent for some reason.

C

Chris71

Dec 10, 2022
There are several sources from Eastern and Southern Europe. I ordered from two. One sent it and I'm waiting to see if it comes through, the other was never sent for some reason.
Could you pm me the source of the one that sent it?

C

Chris71

Dec 10, 2022
You need to have more activity in here for me to be able to PM you. But I still don't know if it will arrive or if they sent the right thing.
Thanks for the heads up! Yeah I did Google it, it's just that I imagine that there's a lot of fake sites out there that will just take your money and run.

Reactions: Sunny-Moon
N

NAB

Dec 6, 2022
There probably is. I think might be legitimate, but I was also not completely sure so I haven't tried it.

H

hi123456789

Dec 11, 2022
You need to have more activity in here for me to be able to PM you. But I still don't know if it will arrive or if they sent the right thing.
Do you think you could send me the link to the source? :)

H

hi123456789

Dec 11, 2022
Late reply here (had to be afk for a while sry :), but I have only seen those acronyms here. I cannot ask for links to be send yet, so I haven't visited any websites. But I am confident still, that they do indeed ship to the Nordic countries.
I saw a post where some Nord had actually already made an order. I don't know from what site tho and that was outside of SaSu. I cannot know what happened with that unfortunately. Only that it was made this week.
I was able to get the IC website, they ship Norway! Now my only worry is that it will be stopped in customs. Ahh, you don't remember which page it was? It would be very helpful to hear if the package arrived for them...

Blahhh

Blahhh

Dec 13, 2022
I was able to get the IC website, they ship Norway! Now my only worry is that it will be stopped in customs. Ahh, you don't remember which page it was? It would be very helpful to hear if the package arrived for them...
I know the website, but unfortunately the post was deleted and we never heard of him again. Best of luck to you.
If you succeed with the order, might sharing it with us? :)

H

hi123456789

Dec 11, 2022
I know the website, but unfortunately the post was deleted and we never heard of him again. Best of luck to you.
If you succeed with the order, might sharing it with us? :)
Yes I can, just ordered from there actually so excited to see if it gets through customs. What's the name of the other forum? Trying to find find other places that discuss sn to find sn many sources as possible 😜

Blahhh

Blahhh

Dec 13, 2022
Yes I can, just ordered from there actually so excited to see if it gets through customs. What's the name of the other forum? Trying to find find other places that discuss sn to find sn many sources as possible 😜
Great, thanks!
Oh and the site is not in English and is just for people who have alienated from society, have mental health problems etc.
Seriously talking about suicide is prohibited as is SN discussion and other method discussion. I suppose the site admins/mods actually deleted the post.
So yeah, no luck in there, sorry

C

Chris71

Dec 10, 2022
Let me know if you have luck with the customs... Thanks

H

hi123456789

Dec 11, 2022
Hello. I live in Sweden too. I found a website that sells SN and ships to Sweden, but I was too afraid of the package being seized in customs. So I traveled to Poland to buy SN at an IRL store. It's not an impossible journey to make if you can afford it and have a couple of days to spare. I bought 500 g of SN for less than 5 euros / USD.

N

NAB

Dec 6, 2022
You are welcome to PM me for the source. I havent ordered or received from there, so I dont know if its legitimate.

Reactions: fightingforchoice
S

SaylorTwift

Dec 16, 2022
I'll see if I can PM you more information.

H

hi123456789

Dec 11, 2022
I can't message you? Strange, I could send messages when I had fewer posts than you 🤔

I got the chemic formula website from someone else thanks:)

S

SaylorTwift

Dec 16, 2022
I can't message you? Strange, I could send messages when I had fewer posts than you 🤔

I got the chemic formula website from someone else thanks:)
I PMed you. Hopefully my message reached you. Feel free to ask any questions you want about my trip to Poland 🍀

• Love
Reactions: hi123456789
F

fightingforchoice

Sep 14, 2023
Hi Sa
I PMed you. Hopefully my message reached you. Feel free to ask any questions you want about my trip to Poland 🍀
Hey! I'd love to know if you made your trip and it was a success?