• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

mr7861p

May 12, 2024
So I am looking at the SN method and I have managed to find a source however I work in education and I am able to obtain SN legally.

My question is should I stay with my source or go with ordering it via work? My worry is I'll be caught and that'll be my job down the pan as well. I work within IT so I could cover my tracks but it's not totally risk free.

Reactions: world is unfair
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
We can't tell you what to do, but I can give you my opinion. If you ask for it at work, would it be in the name of the company? Yes? They might ask for explanations. No? You could be sued for using your status to obtain the substance. If it works out great, but if it doesn't you will lose your job and it will be more difficult to find the SN.

You choose whether to risk it... but I wouldn't risk it.

T

Traveller12724

Student
May 14, 2024
We can't tell you what to do, but I can give you my opinion. If you ask for it at work, would it be in the name of the company? Yes? They might ask for explanations. No? You could be sued for using your status to obtain the substance. If it works out great, but if it doesn't you will lose your job and it will be more difficult to find the SN.

You choose whether to risk it... but I wouldn't risk it.
Why risk your job if you have a viable alternative source

M

mr7861p

May 12, 2024
Thank guys, all the answers I was looking for. I will go with the alternative source outside of my work. Thanks again

Whilst I'm on the subject of SN does anybody know of a good source of Meto?

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
Sources cannot be posted on the forum. Plus no one seems to find it anywhere. It is better to go straight to the doctor and tell him that you have explosive vomiting.
Sometimes the pharmacy turns a blind eye and if they see you looking very bad and you tell them that, they will give you it without a prescription.