• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

ljknljnlkjn

-
Oct 1, 2023
Hey, I found a few places that seem to sell SN I'm Poland. I'm thinking of ordering it to Spain but I'm wondering what precautions I need to take. I'm thinking of putting a fake name and hoping the package just gets left at the door where I can pick it up, but I'm concerned about paying with my bank account and about IP Address tracking.

For the later, I can use a VPN but for payment does anyone have ideas how to pay online without exposing my identity? Is there such a thing as a prepaid credit card?

J

juraviel

PL
Aug 11, 2021
there is nothing shady about this substance by itself. it's openly being sold on the largest polish market for years without any trouble, because it's still not a widely recognized method of suicide. i know this because last month after somebody from sasu i was in contact with had ctb'd and police found our messages i was committed, and i spoke to the head of the ward and she didn't know of it at all (laughed it off as an idea in fact).

maybe paying by transfer through Wise will help hide your identity but then again i don't think it's necessary. buy other cheap items with it that should be enough to avoid suspicions

Reactions: Action
Mayonaise

Mayonaise

Burning up in speed
Dec 8, 2023
I don't think you need to worry about the payment method. Regarding the shipping address, you might want to consider having it delivered to a pickup location (MBE for instance) but that depends on the express courier you're using. See if you can arrange such a shipment method with the vendor

Last edited: