• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

reiII

reiII

maybe there's something more
Dec 5, 2023
hello everyone!
i'd like to get a start on my journey this 2024.
trying to find a source by myself has been....... c':
im wondering if it's a good idea to purchase SN from the chinese shop that rhymes with llama. starts with a. very popular its like aliexpress
i have found nothing else promising.
i'm looking especially for experiences any fellow canadians may have getting SN from china. successful attempts? purity tests?
this thread i really wished to learn more about. i'm hoping i could find someone who would mislabel it.

or if you have any search tips on how to find a source delivering safely to canada (i don't know when or where is okay to start directly asking for sources), please help me. it's been getting a lot harder. i might make a vent post later tonight. i don't do much snoozing anymore
remember fujin is epic

reiII

reiII

Dec 5, 2023
bump (plea
im-tired-of-suffering-lol-v0-brizfe6mt6ac1.jpeg

Jet Black

Jet Black

Adios cowboy
Dec 17, 2023
Unfortunately Alibaba has banned selling SN couple months ago, as well as other popular platforms in China.

• Informative
Reactions: Tears in Rain and reiII
D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
Unfortunately Alibaba has banned selling SN couple months ago, as well as other popular platforms in China.
More Kenneth Law-inspired restrictions. Where will it end? At this rate, the SN method will be history in a year or two.

• Aww..
Reactions: delayedcactus and reiII
Jet Black

Jet Black

Adios cowboy
Dec 17, 2023
More Kenneth Law-inspired restrictions. Where will it end? At this rate, the SN method will be history in a year or two.
SN won't be history since it's used a lot in the food industry, it's not difficult to get if you have friends who work there. Also you can always purchase SN through dark web, although a lot of those sites are scams

Reactions: reiII
reiII

reiII

Dec 5, 2023
ahhh then what do i do... šŸ„¹šŸ„¹ feel so discouraged. i saw there are listing for SN on the site is it just a sham then...?

Jet Black

Jet Black

Adios cowboy
Dec 17, 2023
ahhh then what do i do... šŸ„¹šŸ„¹ feel so discouraged. i saw there are listing for SN on the site is it just a sham then...?
SN is popular among Chinese people who want to CTB, there are many discussions about it, therefore couple months ago it caught attention of the law enforcement and got banned. People who purchased SN before are required to explain their usage to the government or whatever. It's pretty serious. What you saw are probably some solutions that contain only small amount of SN, they are not gonna work.

reiII

reiII

Dec 5, 2023
man. thank you regardless for all your information!!!!