• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

voidman

voidman

emptiness —> nothingness
Sep 15, 2020
I'm so ready to just order my meto and receive it so I can feel like I have all the essentials. I've got SN, paracetamol, benzo, and Tagamet. Just need meto (debating on propranolol) but I'm afraid someone in my household is going to question my packages again due to my recent behavior.

This time it's likely coming from overseas so it will need to be signed for, and my stepdad monitors all the mail before it arrives. I barely explained away the SN package when it came. Lied to mom (it came early and I didn't know) and said it was anxiety supplements. She started questioning the fuck outta me but it worked. It kind of ruined the excitement of it for me, but atleast I have it now.

I really can't get much privacy and don't have money for PO Box or anything. Had to hide everything in a safe place. What should I do? Just yolo it and hope for the best? I feel so trapped. Also trying to decide whether I should order this meto from G or from the migraine website (which will likely be much trickier, but it will arrive quicker to go through the approval process).What would you do?

J

JackieInTheBox

Sep 24, 2020
I would tell them it's for migraines to help you sleep better at night.

Reactions: voidman
S

Sir_nihilist

Sep 26, 2020
So you will be taking meto and a antacid too right?