• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
Hi, I know the info will be somewhere on here but the threads are quite long by now, so I wondered if anyone has done this and could save me a bit of scrolling by telling me the best sources for each thing that I would need to order? I don't live alone, so I'm also worried about knowing when these would be delivered so I can try to choose a time when nobody will notice. Are there any good fake excuses for ordering it, if someone opens it by accident?

Last edited:
A

Addy92

Student
Mar 24, 2019
ACPPure and anti anemics primperan from eBay Greece.

A

Addy92

Student
Mar 24, 2019
I didn't order yet. No funds so probably have to submit to partial.

W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
@Addy92 I'm hoping the materials for this will be relatively cheap, seems around £20 for the SN and another £20 for the primperan, although there could be a hefty import cost ordering from Greece. I wonder how necessary the antiemetic is... The main issue is that I feel really nervous to actually try to get everything together for a method that involves materials. I keep thinking I will have to also opt for partial but it seems so uncomfortable and hard to achieve.

F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
@Addy92 I'm hoping the materials for this will be relatively cheap, seems around £20 for the SN and another £20 for the primperan, although there could be a hefty import cost ordering from Greece. I wonder how necessary the antiemetic is... The main issue is that I feel really nervous to actually try to get everything together for a method that involves materials. I keep thinking I will have to also opt for partial but it seems so uncomfortable and hard to achieve.
There is no import cost uk and greece are parr of the eu

A

Addy92

Student
Mar 24, 2019
Yeah don't think there will be import costs purely customs charge if they open and check it. But then I think you'd get a notice as its not OTC so would be seized.

W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
Can you order SN next day delivery?

• Love
Reactions: Saed