• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

restless.dreams

restless.dreams

inactive (see my profile)
Feb 7, 2024
I'm looking at ordering domperidone and/or meto from IHP. Has anyone ordered from there recently? Do you think they're reliable?

Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
I'm looking at ordering domperidone and/or meto from IHP. Has anyone ordered from there recently? Do you think they're reliable?
I've had issues with them since they ask for your doctors name and address and if you already have a prescription. And despite reading that others have been able to get meds from them with ease, I couldn't get past the past asking for the doctors info page. I tried using a random doctor and ordered Meto but nothing worked.

I've used ADC, especially since the issues I stated above aren't a problem and I've gotten the meds within a month or two.

OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

ㅤㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
Aug 24, 2023
I've used ADC, especially since the issues I stated above aren't a problem and I've gotten the meds within a month or two.
They don't ask for a prescription only for certain specific medications or all?