• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
Hello there,

My SN from the polish seller never arrived. So I ordered from UK. I'm in France, and I'm wondering if anyone from continental europe got it from the UK? I'm afraid it could be intercepted by customs.

Thank you

oneside

oneside

Mar 22, 2020
I can't be sure, but I've seen some people importing SN from europe successfully, give it a search.

Boa sorte amigo! :)

• Hugs
Reactions: watereyes
I

Iwantoutrightnow

Experienced
Jun 27, 2019
I'm in the UK and I have been unable to source SN. The only site I have found it with high enough purity says orders that look suspicious will be reported. I don't know what site you found it on or what customs will do but good luck

watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
I'm in the UK and I have been unable to source SN. The only site I have found it with high enough purity says orders that look suspicious will be reported. I don't know what site you found it on or what customs will do but good luck
hi, can you pm me the name of the site? thx

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

When I die, you'll love me.
Nov 19, 2019
I'm from Uk and cannot find a source since lockdown. If anyone knows where to buy it from it would be much appreciated :)

watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
ok, this is ridiculous.
unknown.png

Going to go with hanging, unless someone can help me buy SN.

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
ok, this is ridiculous.
Going to go with hanging, unless someone can help me buy SN.

Since your post has some of your info on it you may want to delete and repost without it... totally up to you. :wink: I took it out of my reply so it wouldn't show up again. :hug:

watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
Since your post has some of your info on it you may want to delete and repost without it... totally up to you. :wink: I took it out of my reply so it wouldn't show up again. :hug:
nah dont worry, it doesnt really matter.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
It's been listed as a poison and restricted substance on the UK government website and most sites now will only sell to business accounts or educational institutions.

• Aww..
Reactions: Saed and not-2-b-the-answer