Dreadwing89

Dreadwing89

Sep 17, 2024
At the weekend, after following hints across this site, and a couple of hours of searching, I finally placed an order for SN from Poland.

I think the order was successful because I've received confirmations and an email telling me it should be delivered to me in the UK on 24th September. I really hope it actually arrives without any problems.

I'm pretty sure I won't be able to get my hands on antiemetics, so I think I need to try without them. Are they essential?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Davey40210, PixelPlant, annikae and 5 others
heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
I believe antiemetics are ideal to help ease any nausea or vomiting that might occur with taking sn. Not everyone experiences this although it seems to be common. There have been accounts of users who didn't take any so I'm sure you'll be fine

I hope the sn gets to you safe and sound <3

Reactions: Dreadwing89 and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
AEs would be the most important. They may not prevent you from vomiting at all depending on the strength of your stomach but they can help a lot. Benzos would be useful to stay calm.

Reactions: Dreadwing89, Plato'sCaveDweller, heavyeyes and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find what you wish for, I wish you the best.

Reactions: Dreadwing89
S

saturn1402

Sep 13, 2024
Hey can you share your polish source pls? I am desperate af! I tried to order from polish source W… but they cancelled the order cause I live outside Poland. Pls help me 😞😞😞

Dreadwing89

Dreadwing89

Sep 17, 2024
AEs would be the most important. They may not prevent you from vomiting at all depending on the strength of your stomach but they can help a lot. Benzos would be useful to stay calm.
I won't be able to get AEs, but I've got a fairly strong stomach. I won't be able to get benzos either. I haven't seen any posts about alcohol and SN - have you seen anything that you could point me towards? Is alcohol likely to interfere with the SN?

Also, is it an option to take SN as a suppository instead of orally? Absorption is generally faster this way and it should stop the risk of vomitting from ruining the attempt.
If I cannot get antiemitics and they are essential, could administration as a suppository work instead?
Hey can you share your polish source pls? I am desperate af! I tried to order from polish source W… but they cancelled the order cause I live outside Poland. Pls help me 😞😞😞
I don't want to break any forum rules. I think I found the W source, but it wasn't possible to place an order with them because I couldn't set the shipping address to the UK, only to Poland. If you managed to find the W site, persist with that line of investigation - I found the site I placed my order from shortly after and so far, it looks like it is on track to arrive.

Last edited:
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
I won't be able to get AEs, but I've got a fairly strong stomach. I won't be able to get benzos either. I haven't seen any posts about alcohol and SN - have you seen anything that you could point me towards? Is alcohol likely to interfere with the SN?

Also, is it an option to take SN as a suppository instead of orally? Absorption is generally faster this way and it should stop the risk of vomitting from ruining the attempt.

If I cannot get antiemitics and they are essential, could administration as a suppository work instead?
Alcohol is not advised since it will only make it more likely that you'll throw up (and probably sooner). It provides no real value for an SN protocol, and can only take away from your chances of success.

As for suppository administration, this is also not advised, as mentioned in the SN Bible. It could come back out and there's no documentation as to how effective it'll be via this route. It'd be a gamble, imo.

Fwiw, AEs are not necessarily required, as people have succeeded without them. But it likely reduces your chance of success going without them. They don't really prevent you from throwing up, but rather speed up gastric emptying so the SN enters your small intestines for absorption quicker, while also reducing the amount of nitrite that gets converted to nitric oxide by the acid in your stomach, so more SN actually enters your system (specifically talking about D2 antagonist AEs like Metoclopramide or Domperidone).

I would still recommend trying to get Meto or Domperidone though. It's not the end of the world if you can't, but they'd be worth having.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Dreadwing89
Dreadwing89

Dreadwing89

Sep 17, 2024
Alcohol is not advised since it will only make it more likely that you'll throw up (and probably sooner). It provides no real value for an SN protocol, and can only take away from your chances of success.

As for suppository administration, this is also not advised, as mentioned in the SN Bible. It could come back out and there's no documentation as to how effective it'll be via this route. It'd be a gamble, imo.

Fwiw, AEs are not necessarily required, as people have succeeded without them. But it likely reduces your chance of success going without them. They don't really prevent you from throwing up, but rather speed up gastric emptying so the SN enters your small intestines for absorption quicker, while also reducing the amount of nitrite that gets converted to nitric oxide by the acid in your stomach, so more SN actually enters your system (specifically talking about D2 antagonist AEs like Metoclopramide or Domperidone).

I would still recommend trying to get Meto or Domperidone though. It's not the end of the world if you can't, but they'd be worth having.
Thank you for taking the time to reply. I don't know how I would get Meto or Domperidone. Do people lie to their doctor to get a prescription?

Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
Thank you for taking the time to reply. I don't know how I would get Meto or Domperidone. Do people lie to their doctor to get a prescription?
Quite a few people have done that, but it's a gamble since they may prescribe you something other than Meto or Dom. This is especially the case if you request Meto, since Meto has a lot of nasty side effects and docs/hospitals don't like prescribing it for very long or if there's an available alternative like Ondansentron (a histamine antagonist). They also may just tell you to use an OTC AE, which are usually all histamine antagonists, like my doc did. In either case, you'd then be forced to look for an overseas online pharmacy that ships without a prescription, and that's a bit of a minefield since it's hard to know what sites are legit. You'd also need to check your country's customs policies and import laws, since there's a chance they'd intercept the package and return it to sender.

anastenka

anastenka

Rosa
Apr 25, 2024
I'm UK based too! If your SN gets delivered without any trouble would you mind sending me the source?? I wish you well<3

Dreadwing89

Dreadwing89

Sep 17, 2024
I'm UK based too! If your SN gets delivered without any trouble would you mind sending me the source?? I wish you well<3
I'll update about whether (and how) it arrives, but I don't think I can send you the source because of the forum rules.

Dreadwing89

Dreadwing89

Sep 17, 2024
I can confirm that my SN was delivered safely yesterday. It arrived in a discrete cardboard box with no mention of what was contained. There was also no welfare check etc.

Reactions: KillingPain267
Romanticize

Romanticize

Aug 22, 2024
Also SN arrived to me too. I will pick it up from a point.
I also dont have any AE and I won't be able to get, I have benzos.

My situation is almost the same as yours.
I think I will try without AE, if I will throw up, I will drink another cup.
Do you plan to do it the same way?

Last edited:
Reactions: Lulu Sun and Dreadwing89
Dreadwing89

Dreadwing89

Sep 17, 2024
Also SN arrived to me too. I will pick it up from a point.
I also dont have any AE and I won't be able to get, I have benzos.

My situation is almost the same as yours.
I think I will try without AE, if I will throw up, I will drink another cup.
I think I am in the same position as you. From what I have heard, people have been successful with just the SN alone.

Reactions: Lulu Sun
anastenka

anastenka

Rosa
Apr 25, 2024
I can confirm that my SN was delivered safely yesterday. It arrived in a discrete cardboard box with no mention of what was contained. There was also no welfare check etc.
Thank you for your update<3