ikadasui

ikadasui

Arcanist
May 29, 2018
My new years eve spiraled into me being berated for something I didn't even do(accused of locking someone out of the house,but the garage door froze,) so I had to stay up listening to screaming all the while scrolling through my twitter lmao and seeing people enjoying life. Different worlds. Different fucking planet is what I am living on compared to the vast majority of people and it is a nightmare! I've had my gun but held off on keeping ammo in the house for a multitude of reasons, but after last night I just put in the order for 147grain JHP rounds. I also bought 2 safe's and will be storing each component being gun, magazine, and bullet(I'm getting rid of every round but the single one I'll be needing,) and will be keeping them stashed around the house to prevent any impulse firings. I want at least 2 weeks to finish the new raid on ff14 with my friends as it's out on tuesday, and the night we win is the night I want to put an end to it.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: markimobzzdeasui, Snake of Eden, VerbalWinter and 1 other person
VerbalWinter

VerbalWinter

manga elitist
Dec 25, 2021
I'm sorry that life pushed you to do this, the world is cruel so I don't blame you for wanting to go. I've never played FF14 but I always see it being praised for being good. I've never liked that you have to pay a monthly subscription to play it, along with the base game, I may pick it up one day though to check it out and see if it lives up to the hype.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, it is a dreadful feeling when everything is hopeless. It sounds horrible what you had to go through on new years eve, I'm sorry you are in this situation. I wish you the best.

Reactions: VerbalWinter