Sep 9, 2019
The title says it all! :( :( :(

• Hugs
Reactions: MaybeMaybeKnot
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Are you in the US? Most shipping stores will receive packages for a small fee.
Nope :( wish i was - prob would have gone to a bridge in Sn Frn by now if i was! thku anyways

Reactions: MaybeMaybeKnot
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Why can't you have it shipped to your address?:(
I did before- i was foolish and did not get to the post in time- i had been receiving many parcels anyway so thgt it would be ok, it got taken away (they searched the company name on the outside) plus then I got walked in on opening it-now I am being ignored even more than before (if that was possible), they want to evict me/ make me homeless as hate me so much - which is weird that I dont see why I could not have kept my parcel & then have been blanked & thrown out. I am distraught- I am too scared of other mtds ive tried-many many times, it was the only one i felt even slightly less scared about :(

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
I am so sorry that has happened to you:(. I have just ordered some and also worried about this happening to me as I won't be in when it arrives. People are contradicting when it comes to CTB but maybe it's a sign that it's not your time to go yet. Please don't be upset, if you need someone to talk to feel free to PM!
Tnku- I would recommend - if anyone feels and wonders what the package is - is to say some kind of bath salts- unless that is way to unlikely that you would order that kind of thing. Def not a sign it isnt my time- i was very ready- it just serves to show the cruelty of these people- that hate me anyway - and yet took away my last little bit of freedom and choice-not out of any love or care I can assure you- i think they just didnt want the guilt factor looming over their heads or they thght i was going to do it in the house (which I wasnt) -which i had been warned- 'you can do what you like, but just dont do it in this house'- was also recommended anothr methd by one of them so atleast it wouldnt look like a suicide & cause so much 'offense'!! it could have all been over by now

Last edited:
B

BaronVon

Feb 24, 2019
Can I ask how yours came packaged? I ordered from Poland via ebay and assumed it would just come in a envelope/discreet packaging.

I sympathise so much and am truly sorry you're in such pain and dealing with so much frustration. That's absolutely disgusting what they have said to you and how they have treated you. People can truly be awful:(.
Ordered mine from Poland and it arrived today after 15 days...now i just need to find a way to test it

B

BaronVon

Feb 24, 2019
what was the packaging like it arrived in? I hope mine is here quicker than 15 days. Dont think I'm gunna test mine and just hope for the best. Have you got a date set?
Jiffy bag mate , product is in a plastic jar/tub
what was the packaging like it arrived in? I hope mine is here quicker than 15 days. Dont think I'm gunna test mine and just hope for the best. Have you got a date set?
Not got a date , i reasonably enjoy life but my health has started getting worse the last few years and making me lose interest, once it gets even more consistently bad it will be time , more of an insurance policy

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Can I ask how yours came packaged? I ordered from Poland via ebay and assumed it would just come in a envelope/discreet packaging.

I sympathise so much and am truly sorry you're in such pain and dealing with so much frustration. That's absolutely disgusting what they have said to you and how they have treated you. People can truly be awful:(.
In an envelope-but there was a sticker or something with the company name of something on it-which a certain person googled- and they realised it was an unusual thing to have arrived ( and they know I am suicidal) so yea...all went to shit...seen alot of people say they 'taste'/ 'test' a small bit when it arrives- just be careful- its pretty strong stuff- until the time is right I mean..