• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

LI3

Lila
Sep 8, 2022
My apologies in advance. I'm dyslexic and struggle putting anything into words.

Does anyone know or can post a link on how many millilitres of 37.5% alcohol I would need to drink and how long to wait before drinking the morphine?

There are different or no mention at all on whether to take the Diazepam and wait 30-45 minutes before drinking the alcohol, or drinking one straight after the other.

I'm planning to drink all of the morphine as fast as possible and hoping to not pass out before it's finished.

I will not eat or drink for 12 hours before taking Domperidone and wait 1 hour before taking Diazepam. I will also start taking domperidone one day before.

I am overweight, I am 5 ft 6 ins and weigh 252 lbs/114.305kg. I would be very grateful for any help. I have read every Morphine thread and the PPeH.

I have the below and everything is from prescription. I have never had morphine before and will test it. I don't drink but decades ago when I did I had a high tolerance.

1200mg x2 bottles of Oral liquid morphine, Oramorph 5/10mg

Diazepam 644mg total

Domperidone 10mg x 56

alcohol to drink 37.5%