• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

OnceThougtTwiceDone

OnceThougtTwiceDone

Student
Apr 15, 2023
Ello there, I've been thinking about a few options I have, currently I can think of 3 (good) ones. Neither of them are really creative to be honest since two of them I've already attempted a year ago and another is super boring.
1. Sulfuric Acid 2! I'm on a very limited time frame for this one, but in my science class there is a "familiar" bottle, at least to me. It's the Sulfuric acid 20 grams container 96%. Now, 13 months ago I would've succeeded if not for my own silliness. Basically I did the exact same but I told my friends before, big mistake.
2. Montserrat Fall 2 - Very similar to the first, basically I'm moving to Spain soon, and a very good place to jump is Montserrat, practically a guaranteed death, I think it's half a thousand metres above other ground at least.
3. Euthanasia - Need I say more? Not really suicide but all that matters is the outcome, just very possible that they say "No" and you get into a much worse situation. I think I very much am applicable for it, so yeah.

sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
Are you eligible for the euthanasia?

ImTelling

ImTelling

Sad Doggo
May 27, 2024
I'd say trying to CTB with sulfuric acid is a really, really, really, really... REALLY bad idea. You might as well set yourself on fire because that's what you're doing to your body if you try and use it on yourself.

I'd say the jumping method is a lot more viable although you must find your own way to get past your SI to not jump off. You should look at the resources for jumping on the forum for more information.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I envy those who have the option to be euthanised, I'd find it so relieving to just be able to die in a painless, guaranteed way. But anyway I wish you the best in your plans.

restinpeace2

restinpeace2

May 28, 2024
I envy those who have the option to be euthanised, I'd find it so relieving to just be able to die in a painless, guaranteed way. But anyway I wish you the best in your plans.

There are some counties expanding their laws though on a voluntary basis for mental suffering. The UK isn't going to though