• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
An opportunity has arisen for me to hang myself today. I've just passed out from partial without tying it off. I could do it right now, but this wasn't my plan. I have a detailed plan. But I want this over or do I want my doctor? I don't know what I want or what to do and I can't cope right here right now. I can't cope.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Emerald, Final Escape, Thanatos and 1 other person
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
If in doubt, do nowt. In this instance, that little saying will serve you well. If you have any doubts whatsoever, dont do anything. Death is very final as far as any of us mere mortals know, so if you are not sure, then stay and shoot the shit with the rest of us crazies until such time that you are sure that death is right for you.

Not only that, you wont be able to laugh your arse off when the full details of Boris's exit deal are released. After 2 years of waiting, it should be good for at least a chuckle that you would not otherwise get if you are not here :wink:

• Love
Reactions: Emerald, Bathsheba, BPD_LE and 2 others
T

Thanatos

Outsider
Mar 23, 2018
I agree with sinisterkid. If you aren't sure then I wouldn't. I understand the frustration though. Has your doc been able to help before?

Reactions: BPD_LE
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I could never tell someone they should ctb so I'm goin to say hold out. You are clearly in great distress and conflicted. I'm sorry it's so intense and I know how it feels because I have the same issues. I've just not been as actively suicidal as many BPD's for some reason. Unless I was on certain medications. I hope u can get through this today. Hugs :)

• Hugs
Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: Final Escape and BPD_LE
BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
I ❤ you @SinisterKid Only you could make someone smile with a noose around their neck. Thank you all, I'm not doing it tonight because my dogs are here. I've bought vodka instead. Sorry for the histrionics, I had a little moment there. I may try see my Dr tomorrow but they'll call crisis I know it. See how I feel in the morning. I may go through with my plan tomorrow instead. I hate sounding so hesitant when I also feel so sure.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: LonelyLight, Final Escape and Thanatos
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
Vodka sounds a most excellent substitute, enjoy and if I start to read some slurred words from you, at least I know why :wink:

• Hugs
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
Stick to the original plan sweetie!
Now I'm ordering you to drown in vodka ❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: Neville1 and BPD_LE