Is0lated

Is0lated

2024/2025 Livestream
May 29, 2023
I have BPD and there's this dude I know. We've never met again after graduation but we know everything about each other and he's kinda the only reason I'm still here.

BUT THE THING IS, he only texts me every 3/4 months and he's hella toxic, once he started disappearing his friends started telling me about how he used to talk shit about me and show them my private conversations with him. I thought it was all jokes until I asked him and he admitted it.

Once I even called him when I was in a hospital and when he found out why (it was because of sh) he told everyone I know which made me very VERY insecure.

And really he did a lot of shit that fucked up my mental health and my trust issues yet I stayed loyal to him and I never left him or talked behind his back.

I still feel very emotional when I'm without him but I really hate him.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, Praestat_Mori, real human being and 7 others
Liminal1

Liminal1

Done with it all
Oct 20, 2023
Im sorry he treated you this way. You didnt deserve it. Its hard to be emotionally attactched to someone especially when they treat you this way, but our emotions are funny sometimes. My heart goes out to you

• Love
Reactions: moondazed and Is0lated
UtopianSoliloquies

UtopianSoliloquies

Act 3 Scene 1
Jan 21, 2023
I'm so sorry that that happened to you, that's utterly awful. I've formed many unhealthy attachments to people who didn't really care about me in the past but nothing this antipathetic. I can't even begin to imagine how horrible it must be to be treated this way by someone you've been so vulnerable to. Sometimes people hurt us immensely and yet we still feel as though we need them because of the fucked up emotional support they provide. Just know that we're all here for you if you ever need a place to get things off your chest like now. I wish you all the best and hope you are able to move on from him.

• Love
Reactions: F&Inside and Is0lated
Is0lated

Is0lated

2024/2025 Livestream
May 29, 2023
Im sorry he treated you this way. You didnt deserve it. Its hard to be emotionally attactched to someone especially when they treat you this way, but our emotions are funny sometimes. My heart goes out to you
Thank you I really appreciate. I kinda just blame myself for letting people be like that to me just because they know I wouldn't cut ties with them.
I'm so sorry that that happened to you, that's utterly awful. I've formed many unhealthy attachments to people who didn't really care about me in the past but nothing this antipathetic. I can't even begin to imagine how horrible it must be to be treated this way by someone you've been so vulnerable to. Sometimes people hurt us immensely and yet we still feel as though we need them because of the fucked up emotional support they provide. Just know that we're all here for you if you ever need a place to get things off your chest like now. I wish you all the best and hope you are able to move on from him.
I really appreciate it. I know I can move on but having even a little bit of hope is somewhat comforting

• Hugs
Reactions: Liminal1
T

TransientEternal

Student
Sep 24, 2023
Can you form connections with other people in order to lessen the impact he has on your life? He can still be important to you, but having others validate your feelings and support you can also be helpful. Kinda like damage control?

Enlighten

Enlighten

I am here for you
Sep 29, 2023
It's a shame that this guy is just trampling on your trust. I would not say that someone like that cares about you. I hope you can find other people to bond with and slowly cut ties with this guy.

F&Inside

F&Inside

🌊🌊🌊
Aug 9, 2023
Hello.
His behavior is quite childish and he also lacks of good manners. Is he really worth it? I don't think so.
Best of luck.