Clowndollie

Clowndollie

Focused on healing 💭
Apr 14, 2024
I've always been interested in spirituality and with that comes the topic of manifestation. It can be quite harsh though, since you're seen as the creator of your reality. Basically, everything you struggle with, all of your problems, it's all your fault because you think in negative thought patterns. I honestly don't know what is true or not, and that's what makes it so intriguing for me. Thing is that I'm convinced that I have manifested successfully before, but for some reason I can't seem to turn my life around towards positivity. Is it my fault that I'm at this place in my life? Did this happen because of my own thoughts? Did I manifest this? I deal with a lot of negative thoughts every day so it would make sense. Maybe if I switch those thoughts to something positive I'll maybe experience a change.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
A long time ago, I manifested the fact that manifestation can't ever work for me. It worked.

• Yay!
Reactions: eatantz, TooConscious and divinemistress36
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
I wonder if we are ever supposed to understand the reality we're presented with when we wake up.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
How I view those who believe in manifestation:

Yeah, but anyway (jokes aside), manifestation is complete bullshit. You cannot will what you want into existence and this type of trend can lead to many being victim-blamed for things that aren't their fault. Most results from "manifestation", or just anything in regards to the law of attraction in general, are likely just due to changes in mindset rather than the universe giving you shit because of your good vibrations or whatever. People who believe in this type of crap tend to take more risks with larger payoffs and are likely to be more open-minded about things, which, if all goes well, leads to the illusion of manifestation working. To add onto this, confirmation bias is a bitch. People a part of those circles tend to only focus on examples that conform with their beliefs on the law of attraction and ignore the large number of examples that highlight it all being full of baloney.

In reality, most things are out of your control. You aren't the creator of your own reality. No one is. You have some control over things pertaining to you, but a lot of things, from where you are from, who you were born to, your genetics, the traumas you may have faced throughout your life, the systems in place, your own instincts, and more, are completely out of your hands. We gravitate towards things like manifestation because we like the illusion of control it gives us in a world where things are chaotic. The thing is, that control is just an illusion. You have very little control over a lot of things.

Last edited:
Reactions: eatantz and scarlet-pixie