• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

unknown19

Apr 18, 2024
I've googled and researched the "detergent suicide" method for hydrogen sulfide.. most articles or findings go back to 2011.. so nothing is very recent on this, however it is a common method that is supposibly used and successful.
I'm just wondering what the cons may be of this method. It seems so simple, you obtain hydrochloride acid and lime sulphur and mix them together in a bucket/bin? So if this method is so easy, then why isn't everyone doing it? I know it can be a risk to emergency responders or others in the area if they also inhale the mix, but aside from that I'm wondering why it's not extremely popular. Due to how easy it seems to obtain the products and mix them. Just would like some opinions.

Reactions: Kokomi_20
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Too dangerous to other people, this method is not morally acceptable without very good measures in place to protect other people.

U

UnluckyBastard

Jun 26, 2024
Bump for interest. What do I buy, how do I mix, and how can I make it as quick as possible?

UpandDownPrincess

UpandDownPrincess

Elementalist
Dec 31, 2019
Don't do it.

It's a lot tougher than it looks to get right and you can get very, very hurt and still survive.

I am a HS survivor. For more info on my story, you can search for my other posts.