• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Fire&Ash

Fire&Ash

Experienced
Apr 15, 2020
Hello everyone. I would like to thank you for those who reply to some of my posts it is very helpful to me I feel like I'm not ignored. To start I'm not a smart person so I always need help with creating solutions with things and my anxiety makes me doubt my skills. I have a couple of topics.
1) I have acquired SN 99.6% and an antiemetic. I plan to use iboprofin. I feel worried that I will somehow screw it up because I still don't fully understand the timing of when to take everything. And does fasting mean not to eat and drink? Or just not eat?
2) I want to erase my emails, all accounts connected to me on the web, fb, my WiFi history on the router, and factory reset my iPhone, laptop, and iPad. But I have this feeling factory resetting will not be enough and someone will be able to access my history. Help?
3) at the end of this month my mom is visiting from out of state. I recently quit my job and I thought to myself I can't keep going on like this, going to work or doing anything feels impossible to me. I'm conflicted on when I should ctb, should I do it while she is here or after she leaves? I know it's a personal choice, but I'm considering the thought that she will attend my funeral or not when she's here.
4) in my culture/religion, a person that ctb is not buried properly. I heard that they are "buried like a dog" so idk if that means casket or no casket. Definitely no prayers. So I'm wondering if I should just go ahead and contact an outsource funeral home to cremate me. It won't align with my religion but I figured if I'm not going to be buried properly, might as well handle my own funeral.
END: I just need a lot of opinions onmy thoughts because my anxiety makes it hard for me to think all of the necessary details for my situation

• Hugs
Reactions: I screwed up and falloutcarter13
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Wow, reading about your culture's strict (and sorta cruel) policy toward people who take their own lives is really tough, my friend. I'm so sorry you're in that situation. One silver lining...if you're still committed to CTB even considering your peoples' stance toward it, I'd think you're more sure than many people ever are. I'll try to help, but bear in mind I am only offering personal opinion, okay?
1) I remember reading that the food fast is 8 hours and the liquid was 2 hours before ingestion, I believe. The info was in Stan's Guide which another user pointed me toward yesterday, its in the resource section and includes a lot of the info you're asking for. It definitely has the recommended timings of two different ways/regimens to CTB with SN.
2) Not a computer guy, but I would think account deletions, factory resets, and making sure you deactivate/delete all cloud-based accounts would be sufficient. In any case, I don't know what else you could do to be more thorough.
3) This is a purely personal choice that I don't feel qualified to even offer an opinion on. I wish you luck at making a decision about it which brings you the most peace.
4) In this case, in your shoes, I would prefer cremation over a dirt burial. It seems like even if its against your religion, suicide clearly is as well...so you might as well choose the after-death preparation that seems the most dignified to you. That's only my personal opinion though, of course.

Before you make your attempt, definitely make sure you have a plan with as few loose ends as possible. Read all available resources...as I said, Stan's Guide answered pretty much all of my questions, so it could/should do the same for you. I'm sorry that you're at this point (even though I'm at it, too) and I wish you the best and I hope you find peace, my friend.

Fire&Ash

Fire&Ash

Experienced
Apr 15, 2020
Wow, reading about your culture's strict (and sorta cruel) policy toward people who take their own lives is really tough, my friend. I'm so sorry you're in that situation. One silver lining...if you're still committed to CTB even considering your peoples' stance toward it, I'd think you're more sure than many people ever are. I'll try to help, but bear in mind I am only offering personal opinion, okay?
1) I remember reading that the food fast is 8 hours and the liquid was 2 hours before ingestion, I believe. The info was in Stan's Guide which another user pointed me toward yesterday, its in the resource section and includes a lot of the info you're asking for. It definitely has the recommended timings of two different ways/regimens to CTB with SN.
2) Not a computer guy, but I would think account deletions, factory resets, and making sure you deactivate/delete all cloud-based accounts would be sufficient. In any case, I don't know what else you could do to be more thorough.
3) This is a purely personal choice that I don't feel qualified to even offer an opinion on. I wish you luck at making a decision about it which brings you the most peace.
4) In this case, in your shoes, I would prefer cremation over a dirt burial. It seems like even if its against your religion, suicide clearly is as well...so you might as well choose the after-death preparation that seems the most dignified to you. That's only my personal opinion though, of course.

Before you make your attempt, definitely make sure you have a plan with as few loose ends as possible. Read all available resources...as I said, Stan's Guide answered pretty much all of my questions, so it could/should do the same for you. I'm sorry that you're at this point (even though I'm at it, too) and I wish you the best and I hope you find peace, my friend.
Thank you for replying and your honesty. Ya I think it's super awful that my religion is like this. I do go through the SN method thread but it's so much info I just don't process it.

• Love
Reactions: falloutcarter13
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/

Try here. Its pretty basic and straightforward, and many people seem to agree that it's one of the best available resources for someone considering SN. :hug:

Fire&Ash

Fire&Ash

Experienced
Apr 15, 2020
Hey there I checked out Stans guide again. I saw the detailed schedule for 48 hours. Too long for me I'll faint. I wanted to do the 8 hour one.