• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Viafactorum

Viafactorum

Tedious
Jun 9, 2022
I have all the material needed for my ctb prepared. All the meds, and the main component SN has been procured and tested, everything as it should be. Yet I am still lingering in life because I feel some obligation to fulfill a few promises before ctb. I live in a constant state of anxiety and agony which I have to bottle up due to the fact that nobody around me "believes" in mental health issues(yes I am from one of those societies). Till recently I have successfully kept my thoughts bottled up and my destructive activities discreet, but I can't continue on like this.

What do you people think about keeping your promises before ctb? Is it worth anything? I can set things up in a way that my expiry won't affect the things that need to be done, I just want to take my exit already. Need some input on this.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my opinion, we all have the right to exit at a time of our own choosing and it is a personal decision when to leave. I think that for me personally, it would depend on the situation and what the promise is, but if I was to die nothing could matter to me as I will be gone by that point. In comparison to death, my life is so insignificant.

• Love
Reactions: sourokraandfish and Viafactorum