• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SterileMoth

SterileMoth

Who knows man
Jul 9, 2020
Does anyone know whether an opiate like hydrocodone would work? I know some people who may be able to connect me with someone to buy off of, it would be easier to attain so long as they don't question me. One would be through a friend and I'm not sure he would help as he has kicked his addiction, the other is a guy I accidentally became aware of in a snapchat group. But it would be easier and less stressful that trying to get SN. Trying to feel out all my options here.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Of course opiates can be fatal. Unfortunately, you are referring to an opiate that almost always comes in combination with Tylenol, which can introduce significant complications of its own.

Reactions: autumnal and SterileMoth
GerMann

GerMann

year of birth: 1972
Nov 30, 2018
Opiate are illegal, because a small amount makes you happy and a little bit more to a criminal-drug-zombie.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Wow, I don't even know where to begin...

Reactions: autumnal
GerMann

GerMann

year of birth: 1972
Nov 30, 2018
Are you ever been drug addicted, that makes live even worse? I would like to have a humanity, which is open to all kind of drugs. But this will never happen because of the greed to the money.

SterileMoth

SterileMoth

Who knows man
Jul 9, 2020
Of course opiates can be fatal. Unfortunately, you are referring to an opiate that almost always comes in combination with Tylenol, which can introduce significant complications of its own.
OH yes I totally forgot that most come with tylenol. Would probably have to see if a cwe would work then, but what you get after is always so rank that even just the smell puts me off. Probably not the best option when SN can be capsuled. Thank you!

Are you ever been drug addicted, that makes live even worse? I would like to have a humanity, which is open to all kind of drugs. But this will never happen because of the greed to the money.

I am quite on the side of decriminalization with increased options for rehab and therapy rather than just jailing addicts. I haven't been addicted to any hard drugs, but I did have a month long stint with T3s and CWE. I think it would be great if they were government sold, just so we dont have addicts dying from laced products. Jailing and punishing people for addiction is crazy wrong though.

Wow, I don't even know where to begin...
Opiate are illegal, because a small amount makes you happy and a little bit more to a criminal-drug-zombie.

I am not looking to take them for recreational purposes, only because they are a more accessible means to ctb for me right now. However, as @Aap pointed out I failed to remember the large amounts of acetaminophen that often accompany such meds, and would complicate any attempt.