nembutal

nembutal

everything will be okay in the end
Jul 14, 2022
i been taking around a baggie a day of this shit i would like to know where to go in order to get off withdrawal as painlessly as possible.

i genuinely cannot survive another hour of cold sweats and shakes i am so mentally and physically weak that i think id rather jump off a fucking brudge

my dope has god knows what in it three months of use i can't believe im still alive. i was taking it to kill myself from the start. it's so unfair. what possibly could be stopping death from finally taking me what other purpose do i have in this life.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: PA𝖨𝑁
rosepanda

rosepanda

Jul 20, 2024
Seek professional help if possible. I think there are places where you'll be able to find help without any legal issues

kyhoti

kyhoti

Looking for fair winds and following seas
May 27, 2024
Literally go to the closest emergency center. Kicking dope cold turkey can fuck you up. Then ask them for resources. I suggest after the worst is over, check out www.na.org if you want help staying clean. It worked for me.

It'sNotLookingGood

It'sNotLookingGood

You Know I Couldn't Last
Mar 1, 2020
Please check out bluelight.org
This is a drug harm reduction site, there are lots of threads about managing withdrawls.

E.g. https://www.bluelight.org/community...eroin-withdrawal-my-personal-timeline.926320/

You are not alone.
I have been suffering badly with withdrawals recently too.
I have been tapering over the last two-ish weeks, and it has currently been 54 hours since I completely ran out.

This has been, and is still, horrible.

In the past, I have always tried to stop cold turkey, as if I have heroin in, I find it almost impossible not to keep taking it until there is none left. Even if I know that means withdrawl tomorrow, because I know I can't get any more in.

Stopping cold turkey is the worst feeling in the world. It feels like hell. It feels like you are dying. Genuinely.
Opiod withdrawl will not kill you though, thankfully, just make you wish you were dead.
Seconds become hours, hours become days.

These acute physical withdrawls, for me, start at around 12+ hours since my last hit.
Day 1 is horrible.
Day 2 is hell. Peak physical withdrawls.
Day 3 is hell. Peak cravings.

If you can make it 72+ hours, these physical withdrawls should start lessening.

This is only one part. It's hard getting through the withdrawls, but it's even harder staying away from the drug your body loves so much now, staying away from that drug forever.

Hopefully some of this is helpful.
Please DM me if you would like to. I can try and offer you more advice on what to expect, and on ways to cope presently.

Stay strong. I love you. It will get better.

And get yourself in a warm bath. I can't take 4 of these a day easily, when withdrawls are killing me.

<3

• Love
Reactions: PA𝖨𝑁 and uglyugly