• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

Crazyturtle777

I just hope my death makes more sense than my life
May 18, 2024
Hey guys :hug:
What do we know about overdosing strong opiates or opioids like F or nitazenes ? Ive read a few threads about it here but I couldnt figure it out...
Apart from intravenous administration, which form of consumption would you recommend (snorting, smoking substances or maybe even rectal administration) ?
I have access to dn marketplaces and can order a lot of substances there... Planning to ctb quickly in the next 2 (maximum 3) weeks..:'(
Thanks for your answers 😔

R

Rubypie41

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
Hey guys :hug:
What do we know about overdosing strong opiates or opioids like F or nitazenes ? Ive read a few threads about it here but I couldnt figure it out...
Apart from intravenous administration, which form of consumption would you recommend (snorting, smoking substances or maybe even rectal administration) ?
I have access to dn marketplaces and can order a lot of substances there... Planning to ctb quickly in the next 2 (maximum 3) weeks..:'(
Thanks for your answers 😔
Opioids as a stand alone method is a tricky one. Nobody knows the exact dosage required.

Fent or Heroin will be the most likely to work, but again I have no idea on exact dosages and the purity will be questionable due to being sourced from drug dealers on the streets or the DN.

The risk of course is that if unsuccessful you could be left with permanent damage and in a worse position, but I guess that's true of any DIY method.

Reactions: dggtscccvfd and kvsvenky100
Minsu

Minsu

Suicidal korean girl 🇰🇷🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
I have a very high tolerance to tramadol (opioid). How much fen should I take for commiting suicide?

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
I don't know much about the drugs other than the fact that ODs are not a very reliable method. Have you read through the following threads?

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023

IV>intramuscular/subcutaneos=dissolved in DMSO(topical)>boof/rectal>intranasal(if water soluble)>oral

Last edited:
tinydancer

tinydancer

May 17, 2024
My boyfriend was snorting small amounts heroin and drinking a lot of alcohol which resulted in an apparently accidental overdose. The policeman who found him said he looked really peaceful and hadn't suffered at all. I'm so jealous and angry even though it was years ago.

• Hugs
Reactions: Crazyturtle777
C

Crazyturtle777

I just hope my death makes more sense than my life
May 18, 2024
I have a very high tolerance to tramadol (opioid). How much fen should I take for commiting suicide?
What if you take a very high dosage of tramadol and fent along with it ? Shouldn't this making the fent more effective ??
Normally people say 2 mg can kill you but I apprehend one should take 10 mg + to be sure...
My boyfriend was snorting small amounts heroin and drinking a lot of alcohol which resulted in an apparently accidental overdose. The policeman who found him said he looked really peaceful and hadn't suffered at all. I'm so jealous and angry even though it was years ago.
How did he ingest the H ? Could possibly be an option for me to combine it with alcohol.🤔
Ok sorry I missed that he was snorting it..
I don't know much about the drugs other than the fact that ODs are not a very reliable method. Have you read through the following threads?

Last edited: