DoNotLet2

DoNotLet2

Wizard
Oct 14, 2019
Hello
This is venting and my opinion thread. I'm not an expert in coronavirus.
But our government has no experts too!
I'm 19 but I have one year in school left ;-; I live in Poland. We are starting to have serious issues with coronavirus because the government allowed people to do too much and people stopped caring. Pavement, ~30 people close to one another, do they wear masks? No, because it's pavement "open space" not "closed space". We have some influencers that talk about money. Two of them are talking like the coronavirus wasn't really a problem itself. You know Poland has 38 millions of citizens so 600 cases daily is a lot. We have problems with medicine because the government never cared about hospitals for 30 years and before those 30 years we had communism.
Oh, I'm looking at the news and it turns out that during last 24 hours we had over 700 new cases...

What would you do in such situation as the government? Force people again to wear masks in open spaces? NOPE. LET'S OPEN SCHOOLS BACK! Why?! Because people complain "I'M A PARENT AND I HAVE TO DO MY CHILD'S HOMEWORK BECAUSE IT'S TOO MUCH". Yes, online education is shit but it's not because it's bad itself but it was done badly. Teachers were not taught how to use the technology - many of them are simply old and normally live without much technology so using computers is hard for them. We don't have a single website for studying so teachers had to use many different websites because one platform simply wasn't enough. That was very inconvenient for students and teachers. Some teachers are simply bad as fuck that I don't want to call them human beings.

So "normal" school is going to be tragedy. Firstly because there are going to be even more cases. Secondly because we need to secure schools so the least possible cases will appear. But normal schools in Poland are overpopulated. It's always crowded so much. So they will make shifts in school. For example on Monday you sit at school from 1pm to 8pm and on Tuesday you sit from 8am to 1 pm. And yes on Monday you're going to have some homework to do. And it won't be just a little. So it's going to be hard and cruel.

Any ideas how to skip a year in school except for suicide? I want to die but now in rush.

Reactions: Fragile, Sensei, Sinai Silence and 2 others
harkovv

harkovv

Everybody's different. Everybody's special. TCS.
Jul 14, 2020
Im from Poland too and it'sa long topic to talk about, but im kinda sure they won't open schools again. It's even weird that they want to open middle and high schools and universities will be closed and half of the country will have them remotely lol. Don't think about it that much, probably there will be that much cases in August - they won't open schools. Or open it for a week and then close again cuz of too much new cases so you can skip school for a week to avoid it.
Poland is dumb af but they won't do such a thing.

Reactions: Sinai Silence, Belit667 and DoNotLet2
DoNotLet2

DoNotLet2

Wizard
Oct 14, 2019
Thanks for giving me hope.
There is no middle schools anymore but I get what you mean.
Because university students are responsible and study themselves. It's not like "my child is in fifth grade and I have to their homework" for uni students.
You know I think it's basically just to calm down the folk who doesn't understand the problem.

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I'm in the US and there are even talks of sending people back to school. While I don't live in either of these states, things like these only make the overall pandemic worse for us.

Here is a story of a 2nd grader testing positive in the state of Georgia.

Also, this one is in the state of Indiana.

These are only a few stories out of the many, so who knows what else is out there and to come in the following months. Plus, in the Fall it's flu season so that doesn't make things any better.

Reactions: Sinai Silence, _Minsk and Zappfe lover
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
In all countries in my opinion they are lifting restrictions far too quickly. but I'm pretty sure the reason is down to money, so many business's are going bankrupt etc. Im in the UK and where i am, the restrictions were lifted and everyone just acted like its back to normal. now where i live they have put restrictions back in place!!!! even if you go out and stick to 'how to act'...mask,wash hands etc you can't control how others are acting (not abiding by the rules) so its a waste of time. hence why i have been out a few times only apart from trip to local shops!!!

Reactions: _Minsk
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
In Europe it seems like things are working out okay. Several european countries have already reopened and had very few problems so far.
I guess poland looks a bit worse than most of europe. check it out here:

Belit667

Belit667

Experienced
Aug 2, 2020
@DoNotLet2 Don't expect any logical actions from sickos like J. Ducker.

Cherrypea

Cherrypea

I remember when all this will be again
May 3, 2020
Yeah we had a headline the other day (uk) that maybe pubs could close again so school's can open. No one really knows what the fuck they are doing.

Belit667

Belit667

Experienced
Aug 2, 2020
Pubs closed, schools open. :D I see no sense but that's probably I'm too dumb!

Reactions: ZardozOmega
A

AllReturnsToNothing

I'm useless
Aug 5, 2020
Gotta keep the global money-making machine death-cult moving I guess, people's well-being be damned. The systems in place that allow for this don't make any damn sense and I don't want to live in a world that functions like this anymore.

• Love
Reactions: stationarymillennial and Zappfe lover
DoNotLet2

DoNotLet2

Wizard
Oct 14, 2019
@thrw_a_way1221221 IN THE US? You gotta be kidding me. Dude, make sure to live to your suicide date.
@ckouttime So yeah we have the same. People complained so much so the government lifted the restrictions. You know this year we had elections so our ruling party needed to calm people down and people are dumb.
@ZardozOmega Thank you for the link I was looking for something like that.
@Belit667 to people who don't speak Polish and don't know anything about Poland. Our president has surname of Duda which doesn't mean anything in Polish but unofficially we are ruled by mister Kaczyński and the word of Kaczyński can be translated into Ducker. So yeah politicians have funny names. And the opposition party has Trzaskowski which can be understood as Cracker
@Cherrypea oh that doesn't make sense XD
@AllReturnsToNothing I agree that this is probably because of the economy but also to calm people down. Our mental health care is shit and it would a catastrophe if people started massively committing suicide. I mean more massively than they are doing now.

• Love
Reactions: Belit667
Belit667

Belit667

Experienced
Aug 2, 2020
@DoNotLet2 You are a rebel and I admire you! Let's put down the Ducker to his feet!

Mt

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Hello
This is venting and my opinion thread. I'm not an expert in coronavirus.
But our government has no experts too!
I'm 19 but I have one year in school left ;-; I live in Poland. We are starting to have serious issues with coronavirus because the government allowed people to do too much and people stopped caring. Pavement, ~30 people close to one another, do they wear masks? No, because it's pavement "open space" not "closed space". We have some influencers that talk about money. Two of them are talking like the coronavirus wasn't really a problem itself. You know Poland has 38 millions of citizens so 600 cases daily is a lot. We have problems with medicine because the government never cared about hospitals for 30 years and before those 30 years we had communism.
Oh, I'm looking at the news and it turns out that during last 24 hours we had over 700 new cases...

What would you do in such situation as the government? Force people again to wear masks in open spaces? NOPE. LET'S OPEN SCHOOLS BACK! Why?! Because people complain "I'M A PARENT AND I HAVE TO DO MY CHILD'S HOMEWORK BECAUSE IT'S TOO MUCH". Yes, online education is shit but it's not because it's bad itself but it was done badly. Teachers were not taught how to use the technology - many of them are simply old and normally live without much technology so using computers is hard for them. We don't have a single website for studying so teachers had to use many different websites because one platform simply wasn't enough. That was very inconvenient for students and teachers. Some teachers are simply bad as fuck that I don't want to call them human beings.

So "normal" school is going to be tragedy. Firstly because there are going to be even more cases. Secondly because we need to secure schools so the least possible cases will appear. But normal schools in Poland are overpopulated. It's always crowded so much. So they will make shifts in school. For example on Monday you sit at school from 1pm to 8pm and on Tuesday you sit from 8am to 1 pm. And yes on Monday you're going to have some homework to do. And it won't be just a little. So it's going to be hard and cruel.

Any ideas how to skip a year in school except for suicide? I want to die but now in rush.
I'm from Czech Republic (neighbor) and our country also plans on opening schools. I'm really excited for them to find out 1 month in that it was a bad idea and that you can't really differentiate corona symptoms from seasonal flu symptoms hooray let's go back to school

Belit667

Belit667

Experienced
Aug 2, 2020
Get "home-schooling" from your parents, This way you can stay at home and skip school,

D

Deformationalplagio

Born deformed
Dec 28, 2019
Im from belgium its a lot worse how they handle things in here and in the Netherlands its even crazier they protest against the corona there a special kind of stupid

Belit667

Belit667

Experienced
Aug 2, 2020
Guys, chill, if you're 20-30 yo thant his virus won't hurt you. It kills oldies who should already be dead.

D

Deformationalplagio

Born deformed
Dec 28, 2019
Guys, chill, if you're 20-30 yo thant his virus won't hurt you. It kills oldies who should already be dead.
I had 2 spontaneous colapsed lungs and i have asthma. I would die in a heartbeat lol not that i care honestly

Reactions: Fragile and Belit667
Belit667

Belit667

Experienced
Aug 2, 2020
I had 2 spontaneous colapsed lungs and i have asthma. I would die in a heartbeat lol not that i care honestly

Sorry, you're an exception. But like you said, you don't really care?
I have an immunity system of the HULK so no Chinese shit virus can take me down.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Nymph
DoNotLet2

DoNotLet2

Wizard
Oct 14, 2019
@Belit667 don't even joke like that. Coronavirus is dangerous itself as long as the scientists don't say otherwise.

@Illias oo hi neighbor! We actually like Czech Republic in Poland because we have a lot of in common lol. Let's hope they realize that's a bad idea in the first week not a month.

@Deformationalplagio Oh that's bad then. :( Feel sorry for you. Maybe you won't get sick.

Reactions: Fragile
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
@Belit667 don't even joke like that. Coronavirus is dangerous itself as long as the scientists don't say otherwise.

@Illias oo hi neighbor! We actually like Czech Republic in Poland because we have a lot of in common lol. Let's hope they realize that's a bad idea in the first week not a month.

@Deformationalplagio Oh that's bad then. :( Feel sorry for you. Maybe you won't get sick.
Yeah I hope they do, I don't understand how they expect kids and teenagers to take any precautions seriously:I

Belit667

Belit667

Experienced
Aug 2, 2020

Yes, it's dangerous for 80 yo zombies.

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I'm a teacher and I know for certain that schools will open as normal in my country. The idiocy.

so tired or manic

so tired or manic

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2020
what about the teachers and the custodians and the kitchen staff. kids don't teach and clean after themselves.

i'm high risk and despite rather being dead most of the time, I don't want to get people sick I pass by at the grocery store.

Reactions: Sensei
DoNotLet2

DoNotLet2

Wizard
Oct 14, 2019
@Illias yes! Kids don't understand how to be clean. But it's the same about teachers. Just look at Belit667 we have a lot of Polish people like him. "Coronavirus is dangerous for older people" and I'm like it's not a well known virus, let scientists research it.
@Sensei we have teachers on the forum? O.O
@so tired or manic Teachers prefer regular school. But yeah they will regret it.

C

curiouskitty

Jul 13, 2020
I mean, nobody really cares about people, no matter their age. I am truly unsurprised.