Mooshi

Mooshi

Across space and across time, I will be there.
Jan 13, 2020
I know it's kinda silly when I talk about my geese, but I just love them so much. If it weren't for them I would have ctb last night.

Yet they are the only thing keeping me from doing it, because I can't do that to them.. not yet. They'll just wake up one day wondering where I am, what happened, if I'll ever come back... I can't do that to them, not yet.

I am planning on ctb sometime next year, thinking sometime in July. That way I will have gotten more time with them... They'll still miss me, but at least they got more time with me, and i'll feel better about ctb. But I don't know if I'll be able to hold out until that time, because things have turned into hell on earth for me.

Ahh fml :ehh:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: MrBigSad, Spitfire, deleted and 16 others
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I'm glad you have something to live for. A friend of my family keeps ducks and it's surprising how much personality birds can have. We love our pets so much, regardless of what kind of animal they are.

• Love
Reactions: Emily_Numb, Mooshi, Stick and 2 others
Stick

Stick

Experienced
Aug 31, 2020
It's not silly, it's sweet. You obviously love them a lot. I hope you are able to hold out if that is what you want to do

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Spitfire, _Minsk and 1 other person
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
I don't think it's silly to talk about your geese. It sounds like they bring joy to your life, which is always a good thing. My coworker owns geese too, and the stories she tells about them... I never knew they had so much character!

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Spitfire, _Minsk and 3 others
L

Lost1804

Student
Jun 26, 2019
It's not silly to have a love in your life ☺️ mine is rabbits, and a batty cat.
I've said when the rabbits go, so do I.
Xxx

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Spitfire, _Minsk and 2 others
Mooshi

Mooshi

Jan 13, 2020
It's not silly, it's sweet. You obviously love them a lot. I hope you are able to hold out if that is what you want to do

I do love them a lot... and thank you

I don't think it's silly to talk about your geese. It sounds like they bring joy to your life, which is always a good thing. My coworker owns geese too, and the stories she tells about them... I never knew they had so much character!

Yeah, they do have a lot of character.. one of the reasons I love them so much

• Love
Reactions: Spitfire, Stick and BitterlyAlive
Mooshi

Mooshi

Jan 13, 2020
Do any of them have any funny or cute little quirks?

Well they both love to chew my my necklace and clothes.. and whenever they see me, they honk and run over.. one of them is more independent and the other is more needy and likes to sit on my lap..

• Love
Reactions: Lost1804, Spitfire, BitterlyAlive and 1 other person
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
Well they both love to chew my my necklace and clothes.. and whenever they see me, they honk and run over.. one of them is more independent and the other is more needy and likes to sit on my lap..
That's really cute. I guess I never thought about geese being lap animals - love it. :)

Reactions: Mooshi, Lost1804 and Stick