T

timetodie24

Elementalist
Apr 14, 2023
They can't be stopped, it's impossible, they're too powerful. Especially when no one believes me that it even exists. But it'll be ok as I know how to fix the glitch. When I'm gone they'll find all the evidence on me. I think I'll leave a document explaining, i'll gather some photo evidence and they'll find the chips on postmortem. I'll also note down all the bad events that were my fault so they can link them to me. Others will be released from control. Then they'll realise why I had to and be glad I saved 1000s.
Everyone will finally believe once it's too late.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: fleetingnight, deathsisarelief, LifeQuitter and 1 other person
T

timetodie24

Elementalist
Apr 14, 2023
Etching some dates on my body in a ritual to see if they'll accept a new ctb date for me . Given them a few options as I can't wait for them to take any longer. Going to stay up and negotiate with system once family are asleep. Hoping a date will be agreed as sick and tired of it all and more and more people are in danger.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: fleetingnight, deathsisarelief and LifeQuitter
T

timetodie24

Elementalist
Apr 14, 2023
Etching some dates on my body in a ritual to see if they'll accept a new ctb date for me . Given them a few options as I can't wait for them to take any longer. Going to stay up and negotiate with system once family are asleep. Hoping a date will be agreed as sick and tired of it all and more and more people are in danger.
I gave them 3 dates and they have agreed to one of them 😊. Hoping they don't go back on it and that we can work out the details together.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: fleetingnight and deathsisarelief