• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Georg

Georg

Experienced
Feb 25, 2023
Has anyone from europe tried this?
Or can someone pls dm me a legit online source.

Thanks!

Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
From the looks of things, I think telemedicine appointments are no different than if you were to have an appointment with your gp/local doctor. You most likely have to still try convincing them why you need an antiemetic.

I will pm you a source where I got domperidone from (they also sell metoclopramide).

Reactions: sickbeyondmeasure and Georg
Fl4u

Fl4u

Student
Oct 13, 2022
From the looks of things, I think telemedicine appointments are no different than if you were to have an appointment with your gp/local doctor. You most likely have to still try convincing them why you need an antiemetic.

I will pm you a source where I got domperidone from (they also sell metoclopramide).
Can you DM me the source too, please?

Reactions: sickbeyondmeasure
ascarto

ascarto

Feb 14, 2023
I got mine via a website in germany where the prescription was included in the price, I think they operate out of the Netherlands so it might work in other countries too

I told them the symptoms are Migranes, Nausea and Vomiting

Last edited:
Fl4u

Fl4u

Student
Oct 13, 2022
I got mine via a website in germany where the prescription was included in the price, I think they operate out of the Netherlands so it might work in other countries too
But aren't those prescriptions being reviewed manually by a medician? So you'd have to put a bunch of nonsense that would make them prescribe it?

ascarto

ascarto

Feb 14, 2023
But aren't those prescriptions being reviewed manually by a medician? So you'd have to put a bunch of nonsense that would make them prescribe it?
Yes they're being reviewed manually but I got mine approved. There wasn't too much to fill out and I made it look real

All I had to do was fill out the form and check a few boxes. There wasn't any one on one conversation

Last edited:
D

Docc

Jun 21, 2023
Yes they're being reviewed manually but I got mine approved. There wasn't too much to fill out and I made it look real

All I had to do was fill out the form and check a few boxes. There wasn't any one on one conversation
didnt they contact your GP?

S

sickbeyondmeasure

May 17, 2023

Yes can you DM me the source also? For anti-emetics