Ardesevent

Ardesevent

It’s the end of the line, cowboy
Feb 2, 2020
I'm not going to learn anything from uni this year. The school's incompetent, I'm incompetent, and I should have found some infallible way to kill myself before this year ever started.
I can't turn any of my work in because the site doesn't work, and I'm too stupid to understand any of the lessons. The fact that the teachers don't know how to use the site isn't helping anything. I emailed one of them about not being able to turn anything in, and they said they couldn't do anything about it, because they didn't know how to use the website yet. Want to know when the school has decided to teach them how to use the site their student's futures depend on? Friday two weeks from now.
I'm going to fail no matter what happens anyway, so I'm going to attempt partial tonight. I'm expecting it to fail with my luck, but I don't have anything else to depend on right now.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ocd is bad, greekyfish10 and sadghost
greekyfish10

greekyfish10

i’m kinda screwed in the head but aren’t we all
Aug 1, 2020
i understand your feelings. that really is frustrating so your reasons for ctb are absolutely valid so don't worry about that. listen, whatever you do i hope you find peace. it is okay to leave and escape your misery. i'm wishing you nothing but the best.

A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
I'm not going to learn anything from uni this year. The school's incompetent, I'm incompetent, and I should have found some infallible way to kill myself before this year ever started.
I can't turn any of my work in because the site doesn't work, and I'm too stupid to understand any of the lessons. The fact that the teachers don't know how to use the site isn't helping anything. I emailed one of them about not being able to turn anything in, and they said they couldn't do anything about it, because they didn't know how to use the website yet. Want to know when the school has decided to teach them how to use the site their student's futures depend on? Friday two weeks from now.
I'm going to fail no matter what happens anyway, so I'm going to attempt partial tonight. I'm expecting it to fail with my luck, but I don't have anything else to depend on right now.
You're not incompetent because online school doesn't suit you best.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I feel you. Online school isn't working for children either. This generation is screwed.

ocd is bad

ocd is bad

-
Jun 26, 2020
Sorry it's so hard for you. I can't stand online school either. I understand that it's the best option with the virius, but it's tough. Spending the next 4 months hidden in my room with no social interaction, not learning anything.

A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
I'm an expert in online instruction. I've revamped curriculums for professors. I've been a teacher myself. Most online instruction sucks. There are some really good ones. If you need help finding them PM me.