• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I know I mourn all the time about it. I just should suck it up and live with it. I really try it. But as so often venting on here is like a valve. I tried different dating apps and now I use an app where you can comment on the profile before the match happens. Now I am spending time to invent creative texts for strangers. Sometimes I am using chatGPT for it. I don't know how many I will have to write maybe 100 before I get a match? There is even the chance there won't be any match at all.

Honestly, using this app shows me I am not the kind of person that copes with self-harm. However, most self-harm is physically. There was a time I tortured me with dental floss. But watching gore is also sort of self-harm in my opinion.

Emotionally I feel like crying and puking after spending so much time in writinfg these thoughtful comments knowing most of them will be ignored or even laughed at. The only thing that comforts me is that I recently had a date with a woman from a dating app and it was quite funny. She does not reply to my last message for quite some time. I think this could be a bad sign. A very bad sign. It is sunday why shouldn't she have time to respond? At the same time not even giving a second date a chance makes me wonder. I think the date was not that bad. But I think we are too different. She is still a riddle for me. I cannot read her well.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: escape_from_hell, thirdtimesthecharmg, Cinnamorolls and 7 others
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Maybe focus a bit on yourself? You seem almost obsessed by how much you write about dating.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: rozeske and CTB Dream
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Maybe focus a bit on yourself? You seem almost obsessed by how much you write about dating.
You are right I post a lot about it. I crave a lot for intimacy and a relationship. I have a strong desire for it. I think this is why it can cause so much pain in me. Due to the fact it comes with disappointments and rejections.

But venting helps also if it is annoying and repetitive. Still better than swallowing it all down in silence.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: escape_from_hell, thirdtimesthecharmg, Cinnamorolls and 5 others
T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024
Personally I like your obsession with dating. Lots of people here, including me, are mostly obsessed with ourselves and our own problems. At least you spend a lot of time thinking about connecting with someone else.
Also, check out the love calculator

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ColorlessTrees and noname223
T

thirdtimesthecharmg

Failed twice
Jun 16, 2024
Good luck; have fun! I know it sucks but keep trying. Don't screw it up once you find it. Rooting for you!

• Love
Reactions: noname223