Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Day starts with the truck leaving early. Which you'd think would be a good thing but no because that means we're late for work. Ok fine. And then public safety follows us and pulls us over. Yay anxiety. And then I message my friend and he's talking to one of my enemies, yep that helped today. And after that its been one thing after another. My joint got fucked up when I rolled it. The tab on my coffee mug snapped off. I reattached it but I'm sure anyone that's had one of those days knows that even the smallest stupidest of shit suddenly becomes the world's biggest piss off.

4:40am.....maybe my day will get better....

• Hugs
Reactions: brokenwaves, Belaya Noch, GenesAndEnvironment and 2 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Sounds like you have a lot going on, at least. Let us know if it gets better. Or worse, for that matter.

• Hugs
Reactions: Life_and_Death
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Sounds like you have a lot going on, at least. Let us know if it gets better. Or worse, for that matter.
Worse... I hurt my hand. It was just one of those pains that quickly go away but ugh. Oh well there's still more to the day and hopefully later hubby and I will play video games.

(I'll just add this here)

Isn't that torture? To force someone with alzheimer's (ect) to live if they don't want to? Let's pretend for 2 seconds that they have a point and we can get better. What's their excuse here? They can't even remember!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Tried making breakfast and I accidently touched the pan and dropped a sausage. Hubby thinks I should go to bed lol.

My left foot also started randomly cramping and hurting. And I'm still dealing with pain in my right foot from rolling it several days ago.

10am. lets see what blows up next

Last edited: